PDA

View Full Version : Low-profile assassination on an enemy facing you?

DiamondBlade_R
11-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I like AC3 very much, but I still have some major gripes with it, mainly in the area of stealth mechanics; why is it that it's so **** hard now to perform a low-profile assassination on an enemy that's facing you, even when they haven't detected you yet? I can't tell you how many times I failed a stealth mission simply because I intended to stealthily assassinate an enemy facing me, while instead Connor engaged in open conflict with him. Am I doing something wrong, or are the stealth mechanics of the game simply flawed?

Escappa
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
You have to be really close too him and don't run. Otherwise it has to be a glitch becuse it's working for me.

DiamondBlade_R
11-08-2012, 08:44 PM
You have to be really close too him and don't run. Otherwise it has to be a glitch becuse it's working for me.
In previous games, you could stealthily assassinate guards even after they've entered the "investigation" phase, i.e. when the arrow above their head was yellow. Is that still the case with AC3? Because that's what I've been unable to do.

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 09:16 PM
I've never been unsucceful at low profile kill. But now I really can't recall if I've ever attempted a full frontal assassination. Is it possible beyond the previous games.

DiamondBlade_R
11-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Someone please help?

Grandmaster_Z
11-08-2012, 10:24 PM
it always works with the hidden blades..maybe it doesnt work with the other weapons in low profile.