PDA

View Full Version : Head In The Cloud Achievement

KamisoriTenno
11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
I already posted in the bugs and glitch collection thread but since it's like over 5 billion pages long I made this stand alone thread in hopes that someone can help me :)

Ok, I know a couple of people who got this problem: Hacks were turned on while synchronizing with the cloud. since Hacks(cheats) disable Achievements I didn't get it. ok, So i turned them off and tried to re-sync. Problem is that it keeps stating that I'm already synced and there is no way for me to reset it as far as I checked. But the real problem is that the synchro is tied to your Gamers Profile and not safe file. I don't mind playing through the whole game again even with over 60 hours I pumped in the first time. but even with the old save files removed and starting a new game it still stats that I'm already synced. is there any way this can be fixed? this would really suck if I can't get an achievement forever only because i tried what they just have given me(hacks).
I tried turning them off and restarting the game. there's nothing to turn off any more. restarted. checked if everything stayed off. went to Pivot INFO. Status: Synced.

I'm not even into Achievements but I really like this game and I got everything else (SP) and playing MP now. But this kinda bugs me alot.
Well, i hope Ubi will add in their next patch a reset function for this so I can still get it.

KamisoriTenno
11-09-2012, 01:57 PM
help?

pb0yd1
11-09-2012, 02:34 PM
So are you useing your same profile ?? if not i just dont get how your not getting achievement , sounds like irts in a loop ,
Lets know wha happens good luck.

KamisoriTenno
11-10-2012, 11:04 AM
yes, I play only on one profile. otherwise it would make no sense collecting that achievement if I would do it on another one.
I don't get it either. this is just stupid. some of my friends got it to work finally with the "turn off hacks and restart" methods but me and some others are still stuck on already sync status without ever getting that achievement. I don't even mind replaying the whole game but it's already synced in a new game.
On the other hand, screw it. it's annoying that i can't get 1000/1000 but then again i shouldn't be surprise. it's a good game with great value, considering the standards nowadays (over 60 hours on 1 play-through)after all but ubi always made buggy games. XD

bjercus
12-22-2012, 07:34 PM
is it fixed yet? i have the same problem

cmrggamer
12-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Pivots don't restart with a new game (I didn't realize this myself) until my second playthrough when I had somehow already found most of them.
Did you go to the pivots part of the logbook to synch after you had collected them? It should have told you that the cloud synchronization was enabled.

bjercus
12-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Yes. I'm synchronizated but when I did it I was withe the Animus' hacks and it the trophie didn't work.

bjercus
12-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish

bacrack
12-23-2012, 03:15 AM
i colected all Pivots but don't get this achievement
it sucks

cmrggamer
12-23-2012, 04:59 AM
Your English is just fine! I'm sorry then, I don't know what to do. If anything, I'd contact support about it--see if they can fix it! :)

bjercus
12-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Ok, thanks.

Critzn
01-07-2013, 05:12 PM
Did anyone get this issue fixed? I've had the exact same problem and been trying to contact support since the 28th December but keep getting replies 4 days later "Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding the problem you have reported. Can you please confirm whether or not you are still experiencing these problems? If so, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate further". So I say I'm still having the problem and I get no reply.

giovi-1
01-22-2013, 12:10 AM
Still nothing, huh?

I'm yet another victim who has been trapped by this inconvenience, this is the last trophy for my Platinum :,(

There should really be a re-sync option, this is why I detest online trophies

montagemik
01-22-2013, 03:01 AM
try not trying to earn trophies while cheats are activated in future - many games prevent trophies unlocking if using cheats . It's nothing new. sorry.

Kojiro-Uchiha
02-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I've got the same problem. Didn't realise i'd left one cheat on when i'd tested them out so when i unlocked the last pivot and it synced the trophy never unlocked. I've contacted support about it months ago and after about a dozen messages they told me that they've passed it along and changed the question status to 'Solved'. Annoyed that i still haven't got this trophy after 3 months. Anyone found a fix for it yet? Ubi don't seem to have found a workaround based on the recent patches :/

phelun
11-07-2013, 08:07 AM
since cheats turn off saving you'll probably have to re-do the achievement's task with cheats off