PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo, the Animus and the general public. The Purpose?

LilyasAvalon
11-08-2012, 11:04 AM
So Abstergo has moved from using the animus and DDS software to train recruits using the bleeding effect... to using it to play video games?

I'm not going to lie, I'm a tad confused as to what purpose this will serve. Liberations I could kind of understand because they'd want to paint a bad picture of the Assassins (Though why still baffles me as it appears majority of people have never even heard of the assassins and the templars outside of the Crusades, not to mention the assassins are all but wiped out), as with the Angelus Project I could (If you have not seen this ad yet, watch the original and Erudito's hack, it's bloody creepy what they're doing to a baby who's only a few months old. Short version? Hello Daniel Cross 2.0).

Is this some secret way to brain wash everyone if the Satalite and the Apple idea fails?

LilyasAvalon
11-08-2012, 11:41 AM
UPDATE: The only thing I've figured they're using the animus for is finding more test subjects.

In the last video of MP, after you achieve the highest level possible, a man hidden in the shadows says they're 'running an expierment on you'. Erudito comments in his hacked version that he's 'running a hack,it'll disrupt their experiements.' He then assures the player that 'As long as you continue to think for yourself, you WILL remain free. One day, we will contact you, stay vigilant, your future is COMING.'

... Am I... Am I a tad crazy to think AC4 will be about whoever this annoymous player is?