PDA

View Full Version : Problems pleas help

IndicatedThreat
11-08-2012, 04:36 AM
It keeps swapping one of my guns to that little grey colored one (don't feel like check the name right now) is this normal

also i pre ordered from gamestop, but the sawtooth sword mission isn't working. It worked for me, but it never showed up for my brother and when we check the system memory it doesn't show anything about it ether. Im gonna start a new game and see if it shows up again, but i still want to hear so other thoughts about this

isaiahb93
11-08-2012, 06:30 AM
I have the same exact problem. I posted a thread actually. Your not alone in this glitch. I equip pistols and then when I fast travel it swaps one out for that little grey one. I heard rumors that's going tobe patched.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 06:52 AM
You have to either Go to a Store and Re-Equip it, or go to you Homestead and fire off a couple rounds. This happened to me, think it was the Scottish Flintlock or something, when I had duels. One was the Wooden one, and the other was Silver.

SolidSage
11-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I don't know about the pistol glitch or the sword but I didn't get my pouches from the lifescratcher patch and was told by Ubirep that they were an item that has to be crafted after getting the recipe and materials etc.

I wonder if the sword isn't the same deal because there is sword crafting in there, I just haven't gone too deep in that yet.