PDA

View Full Version : Colonial Assassin Outfit

Braderli
11-08-2012, 03:42 AM
http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/8/7/2/6/0/5/9/2/29506278_700x700min_2.jpg

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-3/8/81/Colonial_Assassin_Render.png

Just a quick question, these are both named the colonial assassin outfit? Is the 1st image a total different outfit? Which one is it

sticks165
11-08-2012, 03:44 AM
the one on top is just concept art the one at the bottom is the actual outfit.

Braderli
11-08-2012, 03:45 AM
AH! misleading :p thanks :)!!

projectpat06
11-08-2012, 03:48 AM
The bottom one actually looks surprisingly good in the game, but I would like to have one similar to the top one with the cape, leather fringes, and feathers

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 03:52 AM
The one in the Big picture isn't the real one, that Called Achilles Assassin Outfit.

projectpat06
11-08-2012, 04:01 AM
The one in the Big picture isn't the real one, that Called Achilles Assassin Outfit.

meh, it''s similar kinda, but def not the achilles outfit

sticks165
11-08-2012, 04:26 AM
AH! misleading :p thanks :)!!

no problem dude :)

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 04:51 AM
meh, it''s similar kinda, but def not the Achilles outfit
I dunno looks, pretty right on. But another thing this is concept art, may look a little different. And Achilles Robes are Considered "The first Colonial robes" and he says that. I dunno why they made a Light infantry Assassin robe. But like alot of things in this game, they don't make sense but it's still pretty awesome.

deskp
11-08-2012, 05:02 AM
I dunno looks, pretty right on. But another thing this is concept art, may look a little different. And Achilles Robes are Considered "The first Colonial robes" and he says that. I dunno why they made a Light infantry Assassin robe. But like alot of things in this game, they don't make sense but it's still pretty awesome.

The concept art looks nothing like achilles outfit. Not at all.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Definitely not Achilles' outfit -- a quick glance on youtube videos of the outfit shows that. Achilles' is almost entirely white with some of the least amount of red on an Assassin outfit I've seen, disregarding connor's since I'm using the Jamestown variant haha

As for the Colonial Assassin -- the actual version is so much better than the concept art. The concept art looks like Connor's normal outfit but colored differently and with a cape. I like the actual one because it's really different but still has the pointed beak on the hat, the assassin logo looks just awesome on the hat, and the outfit is cool. I would love if they used the concept art version as well however...definitely an awesome variant to the standard.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Definitely not Achilles' outfit -- a quick glance on youtube videos of the outfit shows that. Achilles' is almost entirely white with some of the least amount of red on an Assassin outfit I've seen, disregarding connor's since I'm using the Jamestown variant haha

As for the Colonial Assassin -- the actual version is so much better than the concept art. The concept art looks like Connor's normal outfit but colored differently and with a cape. I like the actual one because it's really different but still has the pointed beak on the hat, the assassin logo looks just awesome on the hat, and the outfit is cool. I would love if they used the concept art version as well however...definitely an awesome variant to the standard.

It looks just like Achilles outfit from AC3 without the leather flaps. Here have a look. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3l64jugs1rnk4kgo1_1280.jpg

Same except Colors on the Arms and is missing leather flaps. So to say it looks nothing like the outfit, you are really mistaken. Maybe you should get the outfit before saying it looks nothing like it. Ohh and BTW the gloves in the Post starters picture, is not Gloves but the hidden blade Gauntlets.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-08-2012, 07:20 AM
It looks just like Achilles outfit from AC3 without the leather flaps. Here have a look. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md3l64jugs1rnk4kgo1_1280.jpg

Same except Colors on the Arms and is missing leather flaps. So to say it looks nothing like the outfit, you are really mistaken. Maybe you should get the outfit before saying it looks nothing like it. Ohh and BTW the gloves in the Post starters picture, is not Gloves but the hidden blade Gauntlets.

...no...

The belt area is completely different, the concept art has what appears to be a cape on top of leather coverings around the shoulders though the cape could be a part of that as well, and the shirt under the coat itself is completely different plus the coat in the art is blue not white but then again that, to be fair, is just a color swap. The boots are very similar though the gloves are completely different. Both Connor's suit and Achilles' suit are similar and definitely comparable but it's not like they took the concept art and took the cape and leather off and used it for Achilles' -- the outfits are similar but different. Even Connor's default robes are similar because of the colonial styled coat

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
You are forgetting one thing. The leather gloves you are seeing on the Concept art, are his Gauntlets, they just made it look ten times better. Everything is pretty much the same other then the leather Flaps like I said. Flaps under shoulder flaps. Also, that's his coat in the wind, pretty hard to miss that one.