PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Notoriety.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 03:21 AM
How do you lose notoriety in the Frontier?

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 03:22 AM
You Cant..Its not possible.

Use the search bar, because there are many threads for this subject..

TeamCoby
11-08-2012, 03:59 AM
It is impossible to lose it.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 04:04 AM
It is impossible to lose it.

Wow because, I have 2 Notoriety. Also I hate fighting Colonials, people you are helping and fighting for. So historically inaccurate.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 04:05 AM
Wow because, I have 2 Notoriety. Also I hate fighting Colonials, people you are helping and fighting for. So historically inaccurate.
What The- ? Historically Inaccurate ?? Connor is not even Real.. and you do not fight for the Colonials.. You`re an Assassin Damm it

Free_Hidings
11-08-2012, 06:09 AM
If you want historical accuracy go read a **** history book

By the way you lose notoriety over time. I have got to level 2 multiple times and subsequently back to 1, though I can't recall if I ever get back to incognito. I assume so, I just get into too many fights :P

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 06:20 AM
What The- ? Historically Inaccurate ?? Connor is not even Real.. and you do not fight for the Colonials.. You`re an Assassin Damm it

You don't? Yet you free cites for them. You free forts for them. You even go on missions for George Washington. And side mission for another General. Ohh and that one French general Even helps you out in the main mission. Ohh and then there's the matter or the French Admiral, who you have to fight beside on a naval mission. I believe it's called "Battle of Chesapeake" and that was a Victory for the Americans. Guess you work for yourself and nobody else........ Guess you kill Redcoats in the main mission other then Blue coats. Guess you're on the Blue Coats side when you go to Assassinate the one British General. Boy I must be pulling this out of my ***. But how can I? I beat the game yet I have no idea what I'm talking about.

My god if you would stop trolling the post all day, and stop putting in your false two sense, we can get on with our marry popping day!

Menacing Scarab
11-08-2012, 12:30 PM
You don't? Yet you free cites for them. You free forts for them. You even go on missions for George Washington. And side mission for another General. Ohh and that one French general Even helps you out in the main mission. Ohh and then there's the matter or the French Admiral, who you have to fight beside on a naval mission. I believe it's called "Battle of Chesapeake" and that was a Victory for the Americans. Guess you work for yourself and nobody else........ Guess you kill Redcoats in the main mission other then Blue coats. Guess you're on the Blue Coats side when you go to Assassinate the one British General. Boy I must be pulling this out of my ***. But how can I? I beat the game yet I have no idea what I'm talking about.

My god if you would stop trolling the post all day, and stop putting in your false two sense, we can get on with our marry popping day!

Well he has a point in saying that you are an assassin. If you've kept up with what's the devs were saying up to release, you will remember that they specifically said Connor is fighting for the greater good and not on one side or the other. If the colonials did something bad, Connor would stop them. So when you have to fight them just let your imagination fill in the blanks as to what they would have done wrong to make Connor go after them. Although I do wish there was a way to drop the notoriety out there.

pacmanate
11-08-2012, 01:30 PM
I go Incognito in the Frontier sometimes... and my Notoriety does reset....

F4H bandicoot
11-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I go Incognito in the Frontier sometimes... and my Notoriety does reset....

Depends on your location.

In Valley Forge for instance, you will always be incognito