PDA

View Full Version : No AC Anthology for North America...

AssassinVenice
11-08-2012, 03:12 AM
I am really upset at this for the simple fact that I live in Canada, I'm a NTSC Xbox 360 owner, and I would LOVE to get this collection once it comes out.

Problem:

Xbox 360 won't play PAL games on an NTSC console, in case I import it from Europe, plus I will have to spend so much more money on it than I would have by just buying it at my local store.

Why Ubisoft, WHY?! :mad:

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 03:21 AM
May I ask... Why would you want to buy that collection ?? Geniuenly curious

AssassinVenice
11-08-2012, 03:24 AM
May I ask... Why would you want to buy that collection ?? Geniuenly curious
Where else can I get all of the DLC + the games + some cool boxes and stuff, hmm?

Also, I grew tired of the "powerpoints" I was getting on my PS3. I wanna experience the real thing on my Xbox 360.

Got it, Mr. M?:D

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Where else can I get all of the DLC + the games + some cool boxes and stuff, hmm?

Also, I grew tired of the "powerpoints" I was getting on my PS3. I wanna experience the real thing on my Xbox 360.

Got it, Mr. M?:D
Ah xD

You`re into collectivism ?? I just get the game and every DLC. Never much cared for anything else :P

AssassinVenice
11-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Ah xD

You`re into collectivism ?? I just get the game and every DLC. Never much cared for anything else :P

I mean you just can't deny that AC1 to ACB ran really badly on the PS3. A shame that I trusted Ubisoft and actually believed that they would not let PlayStation users down.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 03:30 AM
I mean you just can't deny that AC1 to ACB ran really badly on the PS3. A shame that I trusted Ubisoft and actually believed that they would not let PlayStation users down.
At least we get the exclusive missions :P

AssassinVenice
11-08-2012, 03:34 AM
At least we get the exclusive missions :P
Exactly! AT LEAST isn't enough! I couldn't care less about these "exclusive" missions. I value quality rather than quantity.

TaleraRis
11-08-2012, 07:12 AM
...there's official word we're not getting it? That sucks.

I have everything on the 360 and I was thinking of getting the PS3 version to play some missions I never got to see because they were exclusive, plus I can go trophy hunting just for the fun of it.