PDA

View Full Version : HOW to get pivot's...????????

Mr-Quest
11-08-2012, 02:47 AM
well how to get pivot's cause i don't find them or see them on my map and how to visit someone's city..??

well ubisucks U FAIL HARD WITH THIS GAME FOR REAL. how can u let ur big fan down.

MAKE A CRAPPY GAME AND U DID.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Oh Wow lol xD

Mr-Quest
11-08-2012, 02:53 AM
hello any help here would be cool then i can stop being angry.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 02:55 AM
hello any help here would be cool then i can stop being angry.
you should not have been angry in the first place:) It gets you no where and its bad for your health..

Anyways, I`v yet to finish the game, but I`m certain if you search around Youtube, you`ll find what you need, because we cannot discuss spoilers here and Pivots are kinda spoilers..

Mr-Quest
11-08-2012, 02:59 AM
i know i beaten the game, but i can't visit someone else's city or some. to place pivot's and how to get them thats all i need to know.

well accually i found 1 but thats the 1 for the dlc oak island bullit proof ( only if they shoot for a distance )

but how to unlock the rest idk.

and sorry for my first reaction.

Mr-Quest
11-08-2012, 03:00 AM
i know i beaten the game, but i can't visit someone else's city or some. to place pivot's and how to get them thats all i need to know.

well accually i found 1 but thats the 1 from the dlc oak island bullit proof ( only if they shoot from a distance )

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 03:02 AM

well accually i found 1 but thats the 1 for the dlc oak island bullit proof ( only if they shoot for a distance )

No worries..:D I`m sure it`s frustrating..

And that`s the thing, I have no idea what you`re talking about, because I`v yet to beat the game xD and I cannot guarantee someone will give you a fast response..

So just take the easier route which is Youtube or Google. Just search "Assassins Creed III Pivots" and you should find what you need.. I`m certain there`s lots of guides already..

TreFacTor
11-08-2012, 03:08 AM
I start at the top of the map. I put a pivot there, and travel south from there and place another pivot. It should then shade in an area where the pivot is. Once in the shaded area, try to triangulate where the pivot might be, by placing another pivot east or west of your last pivot. Pivots are uncovered by the animus every fifteen minutes and are randomly located for each player. I read that they are placed by other players according to where they found them, not sure. It's a lot of searching, but once you get the hang of triangulating where it might be, you can make the area of search smaller each time. Not too hard, but really boring and time consuming. You won't find a complete guide or walktrhough because they are randomly placed.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/05/ign-strategize-assassins-creed-3-pivot-points-guide

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/11/05/ign-strategize-assassins-creed-3-pivot-points-guide