PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler]ubisoft finished with desmond?

ScarFace IIV
11-08-2012, 02:41 AM
So the whole thing at the end with Desmond dying, Do you guys think he is officially dead or do you think he got knocked out and will wake up on the next one? And has ubi lied in the past about things like this, This question is going to be bugging me for ages and I need to see what people think.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Desmond is dead but that doesn't stop us from seeing more of him. Clay has been dead this whole time, but we did see, talk to him, right? ;)

ScarFace IIV
11-08-2012, 03:11 AM
That is a very good point, a part of his mind went into the animus right? also the apple of Eden? also didn't Desmond suggest to his father to go in the animus sarcastically but could lead to something maybe?

rileypoole1234
11-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Desmond's dead, and the Assassin's need a way to stop Juno. Perfect time to introduce a new modern day hero.

Em-Man
11-08-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm currently working on a theory that I will share soon with the forums. Based on the Juno encounters, I have reasons to believe that we will see Desmond in one way or another.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 03:32 AM
I hope Desmond is over. God He was so annoying to play. You'd get so into the Game just to be put out and have to chase after Batteries. Snore*Boring*Snore

Will_Lucky
11-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Hutchinson did state as much a few months ago, if I recall his exact words were he had to end. I hold him personally responsible for that ending.

ScarFace IIV
11-08-2012, 03:56 AM
My personal opinion about that ending is that it wasn't that bad just for the pure fact that they really wouldn't wrap up such a brilliant story like that, so In my eyes that ending isn't an ending just a ending to an episode I think ubisoft wanted a lot of people to see it that way, as for the Desmond situation I am confused as to what they will do next but im asking questions that are way to early to ask.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 05:04 AM
Hutchinson did state as much a few months ago, if I recall his exact words were he had to end. I hold him personally responsible for that ending.

And I hold him responsible for all the awesome things that happened to AC III, IMO.