PDA

View Full Version : Free roam before ending question

makacas
11-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi everyone, first post here. I've been reading many of the threads for weeks now but never felt the need to post anything. I'm still on my first playthrough, yet.
I have a major question and I hope it doesn't require a spoilerish answer, I've always really liked to finish all side stuff (unless it's meant/enabled to be played after finishing the story, of course) before the last story missions. So this one goes to the people that already finished the game, is there a sequence "point of no return"? Like previous AC games, the last couple of sequences were all lined up in a way that you have to end the story in order to go back and keep free roaming. Especially on the AC games, like on ACB you finished the game, and then go back and do side missions with npc's talking about how Cesare this or Cesare that... I REALLY hated that, so if anyone can help on this one, I would really appreciate it.
I think the answer doesn't have to be a spoiler if its just as simple as "end of sequence 10" or "before doing first memory of sequence 11" something like that.

Escappa
11-08-2012, 01:48 AM
No, you can free-roam until the last story mission wich is in sequence 12.

Not too be spoilerish, but you might considering doing what you want before ending sequence 11 though.

makacas
11-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Great! Thanks for the fast reply, I will do as you say.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-08-2012, 08:26 AM
I have a question: I do know that for whatever reason they made it so Connor's hood stays down after the end. I do not know the reason or thought behind it but if I wanted to keep the hood when does he take it off? After sequence 12 or 11? Or even before that? No spoilers please!

Like I want my main profile to keep Connor with the hood and then I'll create another profile and trudge through Haytham's missions again and then quickly get through in order to see the ending of the game. Anyway -- that is all.

SolidSage
11-08-2012, 08:29 AM
The way the game works though can't you just go back to a sequence with the hood up and then play free roam from there? It used to still have all the map quests and stuff in the older games.

siberarmi
11-08-2012, 08:32 AM
I have a question: I do know that for whatever reason they made it so Connor's hood stays down after the end. I do not know the reason or thought behind it but if I wanted to keep the hood when does he take it off? After sequence 12 or 11? Or even before that? No spoilers please!

Like I want my main profile to keep Connor with the hood and then I'll create another profile and trudge through Haytham's missions again and then quickly get through in order to see the ending of the game. Anyway -- that is all.

I changed his outfit and he got his hood back.

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 08:58 AM

Stop progressing the story as soon as sequence 10 ends/sequence 11 starts. There's a more specific point into sequence 11 that I would like to tell you, but it would be too spoilery

savill81
11-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you don't want to you don't want to leave all of the side missions until the last thing as some of the Homestead missions are miss-able, they have to be played during the right DNA sequence's.

makacas
11-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you don't want to you don't want to leave all of the side missions until the last thing as some of the Homestead missions are miss-able, they have to be played during the right DNA sequence's.

I get what you're saying, and don't worry since I'm doing many side missions between the main ones, the thing is I didn't wanted to get caught up on a story mission that makes you play story missions one after the other until the end without the option of stop to keep doing free roam and side stuff.

deskp
11-08-2012, 08:19 PM
I changed his outfit and he got his hood back.

Thats not entierly correct. his defult outfit still has the hood down.