PDA

View Full Version : Puzzles in new the AC games.

De Filosoof
11-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Do you guys remember the puzzles from AC2 and ACB?

They were awesome. They contained many controversial subjects and some of them were quite a challenge. I loved it!
The rewards you got after completing them in both games were also great! (although they kinda threw the meaning from ACB's meeting with Subject 16 overboard in ACR and AC3)

Now with these new AC games (AC3 and AC: Liberation) The puzzles feel really dumbed down.

What happened?
It makes me kinda sad...

Escappa
11-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Makes me sad to, and with the free masons running around (and the fact that illuminati were started in America 1776 ) I hoped for some Da Vinci-code-like puzzles with some huge conspiracy theories brought up, but sadly no . . .

The puzzles were a different and yet fun break from what we're usally doing, you know . . . killing guys and . . . . . stuff.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Keep going at them, mate..

They get harder. Not as hard as AC II or ACB, though..You can blame the cry babies whining "HARD" for that..

Escappa
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Keep going at them, mate..

They get harder. Not as hard as AC II or ACB, though..You can blame the cry babies whining "HARD" for that..

1. Where can I find the puzzles? haven't seen any yet, except one in tthe Boston underground

2. I wish people could stop whining about the difficulity in the games. Why on earth would you want a game to be easy, that's like if you were able to bet on the results after the game.

Assassin_M
11-08-2012, 12:16 AM
1. Where can I find the puzzles? haven't seen any yet, except one in tthe Boston underground

2. I wish people could stop whining about the difficulity in the games. Why on earth would you want a game to be easy, that's like if you were able to bet on the results after the game.
All the Puzzles are integrated into the Underground network of Tunnels in Boston and New York. There is about 4 or 3 types of Puzzles..and Lock picking (Oh that is so hard -_-)

Escappa
11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
All the Puzzles are integrated into the Underground network of Tunnels in Boston and New York. There is about 4 or 3 types of Puzzles..and Lock picking (Oh that is so hard -_-)

What!!! MORE LOCK PICKING!!!!!! There goes my 100% sync... :p