PDA

View Full Version : Achilles outfit [spoilers]

monsterroc
11-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Hey I was wondering, do you have to do the encyclopedia of the common man to get Achilles outfit ?

Escappa
11-07-2012, 10:58 PM
No, just do the homestead missions.

monsterroc
11-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Cool thanks, what is the point of that encyclopedia quest?

Escappa
11-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Well, for me (ps3) it's all about the trophy that follows ;)

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Once you've done his 'Painting' quest, you will unlock It.

MRNMRSPACER
11-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Once you've done his 'Painting' quest, you will unlock It.
i got him the painting??no costume...

Escappa
11-07-2012, 11:16 PM
I think there's one more mission before a thing happens, after that you get the costume.

Aphex_Tim
11-07-2012, 11:17 PM

You get it once you've completed ALL homestead missions.

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Nah It's the last homestead mission, not when you actually collect the painting.

De Filosoof
11-07-2012, 11:19 PM
You get it once you've completed ALL homestead missions.

So i assume you didn't get a bugged copy of the game?
I'm happy for you bro :).

Achillesmaster
11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
all the homestead missions, and the painting mission

And now.... HUGE MASSIVE SPOILER, GO AWAY IF U NO WANNA READ

but can anyone help me? i saw achilles die, an hour ago, just sitting in his chair, but when i entered homesteadt again, he was still there??? he was just walking in the room and house, and saying things like : "good day" and: "my work here, is never done" is there something i did wrong? i play it on xbox360[[/COLOR]

Escappa
11-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Maybe you didn't give the priest the news? And for god sake put a spoiler tag on that, people are trying to avoid thoes you know ;)

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 11:30 PM

gobble gobble

WHOA, delete that post man, that's a pretty big spoiler.

W1NTERisC0MING
11-07-2012, 11:33 PM
So i assume you didn't get a bugged copy of the game?
I'm happy for you bro :).

what mission are you on? if its a dave one go to NY and go to the bottom most general store. Shop there and youll find a option named citizen mission items or something along those lines. buy the stuff and return to dave and you are good to go.

Achillesmaster
11-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Maybe you didn't give the priest the news? And for god sake put a spoiler tag on that, people are trying to avoid thoes you know ;)

SPOILER ALERT

Yes, i gave the priest the news, but achilles is still in homesteadt, acting badass, and saying just normal lines lol

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 11:46 PM

And now.... HUGE MASSIVE SPOILER, GO AWAY IF U NO WANNA READ

but can anyone help me? i saw achilles die, an hour ago, just sitting in his chair, but when i entered homesteadt again, he was still there??? he was just walking in the room and house, and saying things like : "good day" and: "my work here, is never done" is there something i did wrong? i play it on xbox360[[/COLOR]

LMAO!..that's better.

Achillesmaster
11-07-2012, 11:49 PM
LMAO!..that's better.

Seriously? Becuz im just registered here, and don't know if these spoiler warnings are a bit of overkill lol

Escappa
11-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Seriously? Becuz im just registered here, and don't know if these spoiler warnings are a bit of overkill lol

Well . . . normaly this: [SPOILER] before the text is enough. But I must say, people who is trying to avoid spoilers won't be reading your post XD

TeamCoby
11-07-2012, 11:58 PM
You'll get it after you complete all the homestead missions.

Achillesmaster
11-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Well . . . normaly this: [SPOILER] before the text is enough. But I must say, people who is trying to avoid spoilers won't be reading your post XD

Heyhey aight then, [SPOILER] Achilles still didn't disappeared, i turned off and on my xbox again, and he is still in the house, i replayed some memories, but still achilles is there, ill leave it be, the guy is awesome, and its cool you can still see him [SPOILER]

MT4K
11-08-2012, 12:03 AM

technically with the new spoiler rules in place currently. You shouldn't even put spoilers of any kind. Warning or not. In a thread that doesn't have a spoiler tag on the title ;).

If you people do wish to post spoilers though this thread can always be moved to hints and tips :p.

In fact it probably should go there anyway....

Escappa
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
technically with the new spoiler rules in place currently. You shouldn't even put spoilers of any kind. Warning or not. In a thread that doesn't have a spoiler tag on the title ;).

If you people do wish to post spoilers though this thread can always be moved to hints and tips :p.

In fact it probably should go there anyway....

Oh, that's right, forgot about that. But can a spoiler tag be added to the title if requested?

MT4K
11-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh, that's right, forgot about that. But can a spoiler tag be added to the title if requested?

Yes. I put one on now anyway since the thread does contain some spoilers. Moved as well now :p.

Any thread that needs a spoiler tag in the title has to go to Hints and Tips for the time being while the current spoiler rules are in effect :).