PDA

View Full Version : Pistol Glitches in Assassin's Creed 3

isaiahb93
11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Okay so I crafted all the pistols. I crafted the dual holster as well so I can carry 2 pistols. When I chose the pistol I want to carry it puts them in my holster correctly. For instance I use the Royal Pistols. But when I fast travel it glitches and changes my right pistol to the Pitcairn pistol and leaves my other alone. I am carrying 2 different pistols. When I go back to the homestead and re equip the Royal Pistols it will stay as long as I don't fast travel. Maybe the coming patch can help?? Also how do I level up my Inn Keepers?? Everyone else is level 4 except them. Tips??

Ezio270
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Okay so I crafted all the pistols. I crafted the dual holster as well so I can carry 2 pistols. When I chose the pistol I want to carry it puts them in my holster correctly. For instance I use the Royal Pistols. But when I fast travel it glitches and changes my right pistol to the Pitcairn pistol and leaves my other alone. I am carrying 2 different pistols. When I go back to the homestead and re equip the Royal Pistols it will stay as long as I don't fast travel. Maybe the coming patch can help?? Also how do I level up my Inn Keepers?? Everyone else is level 4 except them. Tips??

happened to me too i hope they fix this glitch in the next patch

projectpat06
11-07-2012, 10:54 PM
It's happened to I think just about everyone. AC3's twitter account said they are working to fix that and it will be in the next patch

If you equip just the flintlock, and switch between those and the english flintlocks a few times with the default flintlocks being you last choice, it should stay just the flintlocks. It may change to the english flintlocks but then it switches back to both permanently. You have to have Connor's default outfit in order for it to work though.