PDA

View Full Version : "Hunter"

adamsocal
11-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Ref: The side quest "Find Me a Doctor"

Anyone notice the short focused attention that the game gave to the baby that was born during this little homestead mission? They name the baby "Hunter" and then spend juuuust that little extra couple milliseconds focusing the camera on the baby. It was just enough for me to wonder if that child may play a bigger part in upcoming AC stories. Wondering if anyone else saw what I saw.

Mega8BitPanda
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm extremely close to this bit so I'll be on the look-out, I only just met the Doctor though haven't returned to the Homestead. It would be interesting if that is how Connor continues his legacy, training the baby. It be a perfect way to introduce a new bloodline in any future protagonist too in the present day, or character.

Nice suggestion, only thing I would knock against it it could be to symbolise their struggle of final having the baby but that is subjective so I hope you are right!

mlazun
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
well i can see him becomeing master assassin in future games.

i hope all future assassin recruit would have their names and stories, not be just random like in acb and acr

adamsocal
11-08-2012, 08:06 PM
well i can see him becomeing master assassin in future games.

i hope all future assassin recruit would have their names and stories, not be just random like in acb and acr

I agree. It makes the previous games more relevant and makes me want to go back and play them again.