PDA

View Full Version : Why do i have this item? "bug?"

BeeVeeKey
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Hi! I have no clue what to do in this Davenport mission! I got a item from one of the people in the village, but there is NO marking on the map saying where i need to go and what i need to do. I do not know what the item is or who gave it to me, but i know that i can't get more Davenport quests. Am i just suppost to keep it?

PS: My game is in Norwegian and in the top right corner there is a box saying: "gjenstand for innbyggeroppdrag anskaffet" all the time.
I think it means something like this: "item for residental mission aquired"

Ayush_S92
11-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Check the other areas (Boston/Frontier/New York) for Homestead mission icons.

CalgaryJay
11-07-2012, 08:32 PM
^^
This. Ya I know, Homestead stuff's been really bad for not explaining what you're supposed to do, especially when the sound glitches out while the person is explaining the mission. I eventually stumbled upon it in Boston, just check around for icons, as Ayush mentioned.

AmneonX
11-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Did you not pay attention during the cinematic? Without knowing what missions you've done, it's hard to say which one this is.

freddie_1897
11-07-2012, 08:59 PM
i'm having a problem, i just got the smithy, and the first mission you do for him after getting him is to get his hammer from new york, but when i go there there's no marker, help?

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
i'm having a problem, i just got the smithy, and the first mission you do for him after getting him is to get his hammer from new york, but when i go there there's no marker, help?

Go to a General Store and a new option will be available called something like "quest items"

TheFearHasMe
11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Did you not pay attention during the cinematic? Without knowing what missions you've done, it's hard to say which one this is.

It doesn't matter for a lot of the homestead missions...You can watch all of the cinematics and still not know what the hell you are supposed to do, the game is rather difficult to follow at times.

Either way, check all of the towns or the frontier, has to be somewhere.

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 09:12 PM
@OP what did he give you?