PDA

View Full Version : Still early days for single player patch, going to take time??? -_-

scotland124
11-07-2012, 03:37 PM
So I read a comment from the forum manager Mr Shade saying that it's still early days for a single player patch ..... uuuuh what?? there are literally tons of people complaining about the single player how can it be early days I know the game literally just came out but some counter feedback from ubisoft would be nice we are the loyal fans who actually bought the game you know.... If i'm honest all I care about is the frame rate issues I just want confirmation that they are working on that I don't want them to forget about the game and just release the dlc, cut their profits and run for the hills.... so please anyone some feedback would be nice.... :)

SolsticeXI
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Uhm it would be rather ridiculous of them to give up on the game just a week from release lol.

Im sure they are working hard on the fixes, and announcing every little bit of it is just gonna be a waste of time. They might be silent about what they are doing but it doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, much less even abandoning the game for good lol.

Chill out and wait i guess, that is what everyone has to do even if they don't like it.

scotland124
11-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Uhm it would be rather ridiculous of them to give up on the game just a week from release lol.

Im sure they are working hard on the fixes, and announcing every little bit of it is just gonna be a waste of time. They might be silent about what they are doing but it doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, much less even abandoning the game for good lol.

Chill out and wait i guess, that is what everyone has to do even if they don't like it.

What I mean is, ubisoft don't exactly have a track record of fixing problems on there games by supporting them well after development however I believe that the dev team do want to perfect a game they worked three years on after putting so much hard work into it and showing it off but honestly I'm tired of waiting around without any sort of confirmation if a patch is even in the works with only forum managers hinting at it I feel like I'm still waiting for the release of assassin's creed 3, waiting for the version they were showing off in e3 demo's and countless dev diary's because the version we got is flawed to say the LEAST the frame rate and countless glitches/bugs just makes the game unbearable to play especially a game the relies so much on fluid animations and fast paced action.... also we have been waiting for this game ever since they showed that teaser trailer a year ago and we spent our hard earned money on the game only to feel betrayed (for a lack of a better word) I still think this is one of the best game's I have played this year but if they do fix all the issues this could definitely be one of the best game's I will have ever played. ;)

apresmode
11-07-2012, 05:22 PM
There will be a patch. I'm pretty sure of that. And the AC series does get a lot of attention after release. The thing is they've probably been working on fixes for things since before the game came out. They already had a day 1 patch. There's also the consoles to think about. They probably have to go through some approval process with Microsoft and Sony to push a patch through their networks. So considering it's only been a week we can give them some more time. I don't think it should take more than a month though. It's a busy time for games and people may pass on AC if problems aren't fixed and move on to something else.

scotland124
11-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Exactly I know about the certification process with MS and Sony but you are definitely right about people passing it up which is what I don't want anyone to do because it has the potential to be a masterpiece if they work out the kinks :)