PDA

View Full Version : Artisan Materials and Saddle Bags - Help Please?

Mr.deBlaque
11-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Two pretty simple questions:

I'm in post-storyline. I have all artisans. Does the count on the items you get from "Stockpile" ever reset? For example, I bought all the available iron ore and now I can"t get anymore. Will I be able to get more later and when?

I waited until endgame to craft pretty much everything. Is there any benefit to crafting the small and medium saddle bags if I've already crafted the large saddle bags?

Thanks in advance. =)

Mr.deBlaque
11-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Come on, guys. Help me out?

SolsticeXI
11-07-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure how the restock of the stockpiles work but it does replenish over time, at least for me. Usually i just carry on with my hunting/missions and when i return, theres new stock to buy again.

As for your 2nd question, i have no idea because i upgraded my stuff constantly throughout my playthrough. Never did skip any upgrades.

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Stockpile resets at a point when you start using those materials. As for the Saddle bags, I am not sure, but bought the Big one, then the small, then the medium :P

Mr.deBlaque
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Okay, I see. As long as I know the supplies restock at some point I have no problem just making the saddle bags anyway. But first I'll try it with just the large to see if there's a difference. Thanks for the help, guys.

NewBlade200
11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
What do saddle bags do?

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 09:04 PM
What do saddle bags do?

When you call a horse you can press circle or B to refill ammunition, the larger the bag, the larger the ammo. Pretty bad they didnt explain this.

Mr.deBlaque
11-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Well they didn't explain anything else so...

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Well they didn't explain anything else so...

Good point! Would also love to know how Connor got a hold of Trip Mines and Smoke Bombs and poison wotsits but thats just many of lifes mysteries.

Mr.deBlaque
11-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Okay, gents; just wanted to present my findings. I crafted the large saddle bags and passed on the medium and small. As far as I can tell, there's no downside to neglecting them. When I resupply at a horse, it replenishes everything fully except bait. This is consistent with the smaller saddle bags from what I understand. Thanks everyone.