PDA

View Full Version : we may not need a descendant to see connor again....(SPOILERS)

ajl992008
11-07-2012, 02:29 PM
here is my theory, see at the end of AC3 we hear a voice and there is a lot of chatter about 'hacks'. well what if someone simply downloaded the memory files of connor and viewed them instead (this is also similar to what the templar agents do in MP) and whoever we were playing at the end of AC3 is actually the next main present day character. heres what I think, those People at the end of AC3 are actually the group known as 'ERUDITO' . seeing as they have been in contact with Desmond they must have known what he would be doing and so continued Connor's memories to see if he had anything left to show. we may see a connor game linking him with aveline, they could together uncover a secret of some sought which could be a message from Minerva showing the ERUDITO character how they can stop Juno with an unexpected message. this can serve to be the end of aveline's and Connors story as well and serve as an introduction to the next trilogy or whatever Ubisoft decide to do. here is what i propose to ubisoft, use the new Orleans map and the 'wilderness' map from liberation. make them larger and more vibrant and alive, maybe add a new city and use that as the basis as the next connor game, have it as a $30 game (or 20 as I'm from the UK) and simply spend the time creating a great story and missions and release it may/June time. However have it as non essential meaning that everything revealed will be in the next big game e.g. show the ending of this connor game with the 'message' at the beginning of AC4 to set the story up and show the new character what he/she needs to do to find a way to stop Juno.

this brings me to another point- what if 'Eve' is the next present day character, what if the next person we take over in the present day is called Eve.

" her DNA is the key" meaning the secrets to beating Juno are within eve, makes sense but we will need to wait and see.

let me know what you guys think of this idea.

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 02:38 PM
this brings me to another point- what if 'Eve' is the next present day character, what if the next person we take over in the present day is called Eve.

" her DNA is the key" meaning the secrets to beating Juno are within eve, makes sense but we will need to wait and see.

Egggjackly! Thats my idea as well.

zerocooll21
11-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Esco has a hunch that Juno meant her self as Eve but this is more in line what I think. They are alway setting up for the next game. The end AC:L should help point towards actually finding Eve in edin. I really hope we go back to the time when TWCB walked the erf to find a way to stop Juno.

ajl992008
11-07-2012, 05:58 PM
i respectfully but STRONGLY disagree that juno is eve, that makes no sense whatsoever. Clay clearly says eve, there's no way around it, it can't refer to juno seeing as she didn't save the world it was the sphere that minerva and Tinia created, she just happened to be released because of it. there is still much not told about Adam and eve but we know they were the first to begin the TWCB vs Humanity war. they must have had a way to be immune and appose them and so Adam and eve (more so eve because she is continously referenced) are the key to saving the world from juno.

i had another theory, what if in the next AC we don't see a message from TWCB but EVE, we know this is possible using minor artifact discs because altair did the same. what if the next game is all about an ancestor from the ERUDITO group ( going on from my first theory) finds a temple where this message is left and tells us how to stop juno, making her the key to saving the world, not to bash on esco or big up my theory but this makes more sense than juno being eve.

zerocooll21
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm with yah but playing the devils advocate here, what if Juno purposely showed S16 adam and eve so as to peak the interest of the modern day assassins into finding the truth. Juno Used desmond, its not a far reach to say she didn't use the adam and eve as a ploy to keep desmond searching for the grand temple.

EDIT: also if you guys are interested in helping build a nice thread see below. Its about the ending of AC3 and your thoughts.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/724132-Spoiler-AC-3-Ending-Poll-Spoiler

ajl992008
11-07-2012, 06:31 PM
yh that can be a possibility seeing as juno had spoken to Clay in the lost archive. But the thing is Clay was speaking to Desmond regarding eve. this is why i think its more likely to be ERUDITO at the end of AC3 because i think they were simply scouting for information when they just by accident find a message by eve. there can also be influence by minerva or tinia seeing as they know that juno is evil so they may help. tinia wasn't in AC3 at the end so it could be possible that while minerva was speaking to desmond in AC3 that tinia anticipated that juno would be released and left further messages for this erudito character in the animus to view which in turn brings them to a message left by eve learning how to beat juno.

and yh i have already voted in that thread

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 07:04 PM
I personally like to think Eve refers to the next present-day protagonist, and I surely hope she has a little more personality (and ofcourse playtime) than Desmond..

Layytez
11-07-2012, 07:16 PM
I said the exact same thing as soon as I saw the AC3 and ACL ending.

ajl992008
11-07-2012, 09:32 PM
i'm hoping that the main protagonist isn't eve, i would like eve to be the centre piece of the plot to learn how to defeat juno, gives us a chance to view memories of TWCB times. i want the modern day protagonist to be from erudito, i think that will be unique and give a 3rd party view on the assassin vs templar war which will be interesting, and obviously they will be good with computers which can bring new gameplay possibilities for the present day.....maybe watch dogs like gameplay anyone :)

TeamCoby
11-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Same thing I was thinking.