PDA

View Full Version : I lost my AC:Brotherhood savegame

anuith
11-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I bought a box of AC: Brotherhood since the time of it's launch.

I played about a half of the story and I have to abandon it for some time.
Now Ubisoft Game Launcher has changed to Uplay and my game is already there.
I installed the game again and now I'm trying to continue my game.

Nothing is there for me, the only thing left is the actions that I did and u-points I earned.

But I cannot continue my game.

Any advice about this?

Secu12
11-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Hello!

Launch Uplay, go to settings and enable cloud saving (if it's not) the re-launch the application. If it is ticked and still you have no saves, then I don't know what else you could do.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi anui4, if you are still having an issue please contact Technical Support so they can troubleshoot with you, the link is in my signature.

anuith
11-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you both.
I triple checked the tick in the settings and the checkmark is intact. But still my savegame isn't there for me.
And I realized that I should contact Technical Support just after I posted this thread, so I did it already.

Now waiting for them to reply.

Anykeyer
11-09-2012, 05:48 AM
If you didnt backup your save games then they are gone. ACB does not support cloud storage.

anuith
11-10-2012, 08:24 AM
If you didnt backup your save games then they are gone. ACB does not support cloud storage.

Of course it supported cloud save. I used to uninstalled and then reinstalled some time after, but that was before the Ubisoft Game Launcher changed to The New Uplay.

// Still no responses from Support Team

anuith
11-20-2012, 04:22 AM
I managed to find my old save game from my old PC. Now it works well.

The only thing I don't know is whether it would sync to the cloud for later use?

Thank you all

McJobless
11-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Sync it.

I remember when I pressed the wrong button and deleted my ACB save by accident...good thing I did, though, because my second run through (I only got through half the story first time) had a lot more 100% Sync'd missions on the first go.

Anykeyer
11-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Of course it supported cloud save. I used to uninstalled and then reinstalled some time after, but that was before the Ubisoft Game Launcher changed to The New Uplay.

// Still no responses from Support Team

LOL, It never did. Uninstaller just does not remove saves.
ACB is very different to other Uplay titles. It actually connects directly, not through Uplay application, to servers. This means it ignores proxy settings, does not use cloud save storage, and can actually be run with Uplay completelly uninstalled after changing shortcut properties.