PDA

View Full Version : Ac 3 Digital deluxe edition ..

Johny-Al-Knox
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
So i was gonna pre order today AC 3 digital deluxe. But figures it was gone.. Will it come up again? or am i screwed?

demongreywolf
11-07-2012, 05:31 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.252073800/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_Deluxe_Edition.html

Johny-Al-Knox
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
So its removed in norway? Gr8..

Pleasefixmyacc
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Probably an update coming soon. There's no assassins creed product to buy at all in their shop so don't get your panties in a bunch.

DarthDeva
11-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Yeah, it disappeared on the france shop too, limited pc editions still on and pc download of special edition also

ElleCore
11-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Removed for me too. If they don't add it back I'm gonna be pissed!

DarthDeva
11-08-2012, 02:22 AM
It's still available on other sites. Amazon.com, greenmangaming etc still have the deluxe edition and state that they come with the season pass. Guess ubishop will be adding it back and review the details

Gray_Fox.
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
So what happens to the ones that they preordered the digital deluxe edition already,will they get it or not?

Pleasefixmyacc
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
ofc we'll get it, question is...do we get the new stuff with it ;P

ElleCore
11-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Meanwhile, the Deluxe Edition is now available on Steam for pre-order.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Wish i had known that before getting it from ubi shop.

AntiChrist7
11-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Wish i had known that before getting it from ubi shop.

it was €70 on ubishop, its 75 on steam. Anyone know what the difference is?

Edit: actually it was 65 on ubishop. Gonna send them a mail.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-08-2012, 09:40 PM
The one on ubishop doesnt have the season pass, i asked them and their response was to check tomorrow. Thng is, already paid for it and ill be annoyed if they release one with season pass cheaper than stand alone season pass.

AntiChrist7
11-08-2012, 09:45 PM
so if you buy the steam version you pay only 10€ for the season pass? Do we know how much the season pass wil be if bought seperatly?

ElleCore
11-08-2012, 10:32 PM
it was €70 on ubishop, its 75 on steam. Anyone know what the difference is?

Edit: actually it was 65 on ubishop. Gonna send them a mail.

Umm.. no. It was 65 euros before they added the Season Pass to it, then the Ubishop one was also changed to 75 euros.. Check your sources.

Johny-Al-Knox
11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Was doing my casual AC 3 check steam etc.. Worked out today i guess..

Now all there is to do is to wait 1 week and 6 days. Any suggestions... ??

ElleCore
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Was doing my casual AC 3 check steam etc.. Worked out today i guess..

Now all there is to do is to wait 1 week and 6 days. Any suggestions... ??

I got a suggestion. Wait 1 week and 6 days :D

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 06:24 AM
]
Umm.. no. It was 65 euros before they added the Season Pass to it, then the Ubishop one was also changed to 75 euros.. Check your sources.

so your store shows the one with season pass? Argh.what gives? Mine only has the one without. Except atm not even that one is there.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 08:41 AM

my source is my order in placed in August (before they said anything about a season pass), which is €65. The store now shows no trace of a digital deluxe edition. (either with or without season pass)

Check your manners

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Check your manners

I think he/she just wanted you to check your sources so we can gather more info, it's so easy to misinterpret peeps over the net :(

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
I think he/she just wanted you to check your sources so we can gather more info, it's so easy to misinterpret peeps over the net :(

normally i would agree with you, but i only use the "umm...no" when i want to be condescending. Also, if he really wanted to know, he would have asked "whats your source?".

Not trying to start a fight, but its irritating enough with all those different versions and retailers that someone comes up thinking he knows it all. Unless he is from ubisoft itself (or very closely to it), the information is pretty useless in this case

ElleCore
11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
normally i would agree with you, but i only use the "umm...no" when i want to be condescending. Also, if he really wanted to know, he would have asked "whats your source?"

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be in any way rude. Ubishop is acting really weird with this Deluxe Edition thing so I don't even know what to make of it. I just know it was 65 euros, and then changed to 75 and got the Season Pass as a bonus. Never tried to pre-order it. I would suggest just getting it on Steam, no more bs.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I dont even see this 75 euro one, what the hell. I really just hope the season pass isnt overpriced if bought without DE.

edit: +1 for mature ppl by the way :P

ElleCore
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
I dont even see this 75 euro one, what the hell. I really just hope the season pass isnt overpriced if bought without DE.

edit: +1 for mature ppl by the way :P

If bought without Deluxe, it's 30 euros. With the Deluxe it's only 10 more euros.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
If bought without Deluxe, it's 30 euros. With the Deluxe it's only 10 more euros.

Im so happy now.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be in any way rude. Ubishop is acting really weird with this Deluxe Edition thing so I don't even know what to make of it. I just know it was 65 euros, and then changed to 75 and got the Season Pass as a bonus. Never tried to pre-order it. I would suggest just getting it on Steam, no more bs.

nah its ok :p its just that getting this game is becoming a real pain in the behind. i first ordered the freedom edition (3 times by mistake, cause the ubishop site was doing weird, so i had to cancel 2 of them). then the digital deluxe was announced, so i cancelled the fredom edition. And actually i dont wanna order it on steam, cause it keeps track how much i play and it will make me feel guilty :p And the ubishop in my country doesnt seem to have the digital deluxe with season pass.

And ive got quite a toothache

Mr_Shade
11-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Guys,

If you have any questions about your existing order - or potential orders, it's best to contact the store for your region directly.

If you have ordered a previous version, you maybe able to alter it to a new version [should one exist]

France https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
UK https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Germany https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Austria https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_AT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Spain https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/es_ES/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Italy https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/it_IT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Netherlands https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Denmark https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/da_DK/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Finland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fi_FI/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Norway https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/no_NO/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Sweden https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Poland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Australia https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Any other countries https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Good suggestion Shade, its good to see that also the forum moderators are concerned about this. Problem for me though is thatthe deluxe edition doesnt show up anymore in the belgian store.

I got a reply back from ubisoft, in which they stated that "all content is delivered as described on the site (leading to my problem of the belgium site not offering the deluxe edition anymore). The season pass wil be delivered with your order. Steam-offers have to be discussed with the steam helpdesk itself"

I've asked for another confirmation that i certainly will get the season pass. And if i get it i leave my order as it is. If it turns out i dont have the season pass in my order when i get it, i can use that as official statement in case there are troubles (which i really hope i wont have to, cause Ubisoft is one of the fairer devellopers these days, compared to EA for example)

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 02:18 PM
And if i get it i leave my order as it is.

There's no refund on the digital version of the game, i was looking for that aswell cause i want that season pass without having to be "punished" for pre-ordering without knowing that there was a seasonpass (store didnt have one).

But yea you got no worries cause you will get your season pass with the game :)

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 03:01 PM
There's no refund on the digital version of the game, i was looking for that aswell cause i want that season pass without having to be "punished" for pre-ordering without knowing that there was a seasonpass (store didnt have one).

But yea you got no worries cause you will get your season pass with the game :)

yes i got the confirmation i wanted. They replied "every deluxe edition has the season pass". and that ubishop in my country should have the deluxe version for offer again next week. At which point it will probably cost €75. So basicly im rewarded for pre-ordering it early.

At least i hope its the case, we'll only be 100% sure the day it comes out.

harlekinjester
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
I have a question i have bought the ac3 deluxe edition on ubishop but do i get a season pass ?

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I have a question i have bought the ac3 deluxe edition on ubishop but do i get a season pass ?

they said yes to me, but you can always send a mail to ubisoftyourself , that way you get your own confirmation (and you can use it against them if they lied).

Post it here when you get your reply, so we can compare whether they said the same :)

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I've asked a while back but think they misinterpreted what wrote because they didnt give me any answer except that i should check the store tomorrow(today), either way i asked again and they responded that there was already a ticket(question submitted) like that. So i had to update the old ticket instead and this time i simply asked if the DE had a season pass.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
my ticket is originally in dutch, so i'll translate as best i can:

me: I ordered the Digital Deluxe edition for €65 from the Ubishop. Today I discovered that Steam offers the same version for €75. What exactly is the difference, does it involve the Season Pass?

reply: all content is as listed on the ubishop website. You will receive the season pass. As for steam offers, you will have to contact steam themself.

me: the ubishop in my country (belgium) doesnt offer the DD edition anymore, so i cant check the content of it anymore. When i placed my order (august), a season pass wasnt announced for AC3. so i fear my order wont have a season pass. Thats why i would like confirmation

reply: this edition should be back on the ubishop this weekend. Every deluxe edition contains the season pass.

hopefully this will help others, but if uncertain, contact ubisoft yourself (and dont shoot me if your Deluxe edition in the end doesnt come with a season pass)

Morankurai
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM
So, fortunately, I'm not the only one who worries about whether the Season Pass and the 4 bonus missions will included or not.

I've contacted both Ubisoft and the reseller I've preordered the ACIII Deluxe Edition from; when they've responded, I might post it here. In my country – Germany –, the Season Pass wasn't listed in the description, neither in the one in the Ubi Store nor in the one of my reseller.

But from what I've read here on this thread – I think there might be a good chance that the Season Pass will still be included. I really hope so, we'll all find it out in two weeks :-P

Pleasefixmyacc
11-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I goit a response now, they said that they are investigating if the DE will include a season pass.

Mr_Shade
11-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Glad you guys are getting some answers, for everyone else, the shop support really are the best people to contact about order questions!

ElleCore
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM
my ticket is originally in dutch, so i'll translate as best i can:

me: I ordered the Digital Deluxe edition for 65 from the Ubishop. Today I discovered that Steam offers the same version for 75. What exactly is the difference, does it involve the Season Pass?

reply: all content is as listed on the ubishop website. You will receive the season pass. As for steam offers, you will have to contact steam themself.

me: the ubishop in my country (belgium) doesnt offer the DD edition anymore, so i cant check the content of it anymore. When i placed my order (august), a season pass wasnt announced for AC3. so i fear my order wont have a season pass. Thats why i would like confirmation

reply: this edition should be back on the ubishop this weekend. Every deluxe edition contains the season pass.

hopefully this will help others, but if uncertain, contact ubisoft yourself (and dont shoot me if your Deluxe edition in the end doesnt come with a season pass)

Sweet! That's good news.. good news.

whitestar85
11-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I ordered the digital deluxe edition but like the European guys it has disappeared from the Aussie shop as well.

From what they say they're supposed to take the money a day later for digital versions, however I ordered it over a week ago and it hasn't happened. Do they actually charge my card on release, or am I running into the same problem that all those console gamers got on the ubishop when it released on consoles? Basically because I haven't been charged the order will be cancelled.

Have opened a ticket to make sure, but who knows when I'll actually get a response.

Joyner08
11-10-2012, 04:17 AM
There is now a Deluxe Edition available for purchase on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480

iNvid22
11-10-2012, 07:47 AM
im glad i jumped on the $65 pre-order amazon had previously. also managed to apply a now defunct discount code making the total just $48 for deluxe edition inc season pass

i am pretty happy right now

AntiChrist7
11-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Sweet! That's good news.. good news.

again, dont blame me if it turns out our digital deluxe edition doesnt have the season pass. im just the messenger and i can only say what they said to me

soccer06
11-10-2012, 05:01 PM
again, dont blame me if it turns out our digital deluxe edition doesnt have the season pass. im just the messenger and i can only say what they said to me

Well Steam says that the Digital Deluxe Edition does include the Season Pass. Hopefully that is correct.

AntiChrist7
11-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Well Steam says that the Digital Deluxe Edition does include the Season Pass. Hopefully that is correct.

yes, but the question was about the digital deluxe edition on the ubishop (from before there was a season pass)

Morankurai
11-12-2012, 06:39 PM
So I actually received an answer from the Ubi support now. Before I post it, please notice that I got this answer from the German support and the informations will mainly apply on the German Digital Deluxe Edition – it doesn't necessarily have to be the same in other countries.

Roughly translated:

"[...] thanks for your question about Assassin's Creed III. [...] The Deluxe Edition was offered without Season Pass. There was supposed to be a changing, but at this point of time, the Deluxe Edition was already sold out. [...] This answers your second question. Unfortunately, the Deluxe Edition was sold out. So we can't sell it anymore at our shop."

So, the Deluxe Edition apparently won't return onto the Ubi Store site, but it's still available on other reseller sites. The question is, if these also include the Season Pass and the 4 Benedict Arnold missions.

However, my German reseller told me there isn't going to be a Season Pass included into his version. I'm currently thinking about canceling my order and preorder it on an American site, like the one on Amazon.

I think it's best for everyone if he asks his reseller about whether the Season Pass will be included or not.

Best :)

dhr09
11-12-2012, 10:07 PM
yes, but the question was about the digital deluxe edition on the ubishop (from before there was a season pass)

From the email i received from ubisoft after the season pass was included (I ordered from ubishop before season pass upgrade) you will be opt-in for added content at no extra cost. I quoted email in the following post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/725660-AC3-Steam-Digital-Deluxe-Edition?

whitestar85
11-12-2012, 10:34 PM
How do you sell out of a digital product?

I figure they just didn't want to sell it at that price any more, and figure it's probably better PR-wise to discontinue it rather than putting it up at an increased price.

dhr09
11-12-2012, 10:41 PM
How do you sell out of a digital product?

I figure they just didn't want to sell it at that price any more, and figure it's probably better PR-wise to discontinue it rather than putting it up at an increased price.

It is still available at the UbiShop, at least in the US...

Pleasefixmyacc
11-13-2012, 01:10 AM
sigh... Still no answer. Paid 75 euro and still no clue about the season pass. It'd be bad if the scene is split up between ppl who ordered it around the same time except some people get a season pass and some dont. If i had known about it i would have waited and not ordered it so early.

One week to go and still unclear what their own product ships with.
one more rant.. Can i get my **** account back someday? Support takes to much time.