PDA

View Full Version : Crafting ?

Blind2Society
11-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Why am I spending more money every time I craft an item? I don't seem to be getting any more than the previous time I crafted the item..

Kytr
11-09-2012, 11:18 PM
When you craft, the first item an artisan makes for you costs 25 pounds (for each artisan involved, I believe). So does the second. Every item after that costs 25 pounds more than the prior on. Probably to prevent you from just making everything at once and not having to spend forever getting things done. It resets the next time you fast travel.

RandomRansom
11-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Why am I spending more money every time I craft an item? I don't seem to be getting any more than the previous time I crafted the item..

Don't bother crafting if you're going for money. Get the Huntress to where she can sell you Bear, B eaver (lol can't say that together), and Wolf pelts, then just sell them for tons of cash to the guy that pays the most by land (Bear 1200+. B eaver and Wolf around 600-800... can't remember... and that's for EACH pelt too). I love spending 2400 on 10 Bear pelts and getting over 12,000 back for them (profit: about 10,000)

Blind2Society
11-10-2012, 02:48 AM
I was mainly crafting for the missions where you have to get stuff for people. There's a lot of money involved, crafting all the components, then crafting the items themselves. I spent a lot more than E1000 crafting the stuff yet that's all you get back.

Silent Running5
11-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Yes, this is just one of many questions I have, It would be nice if Ubisoft would put out a known issue list so we would know if things is working as intended or if its a glitch.
Also a patch would be nice to fix some of the things that's wrong with the game, Its been 10 days now, and all we have heard is silence.
I wont stop playing Ubisofts games, but as things stands now I wont be pre ordering or buying a game when it first comes out,

TaleraRis
11-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Continuous crafting causes the price of their services to go up, but it will go back down after a small cooling down period. I haven't nailed down the exact time, but don't craft for a minute or two, then go back and the price should go back to the original.

RandomRansom
11-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Continuous crafting causes the price of their services to go up, but it will go back down after a small cooling down period. I haven't nailed down the exact time, but don't craft for a minute or two, then go back and the price should go back to the original.

Don't even bother crafting. Just get the Huntress to be able to sell you Bear, B eaver, and Wolf pelts. Then sell them (via land convoy and sea convoy if you desire) for tons of profit to the right person. My favorite is the Bear pelt. Spend 2400 on 10 pear pelts, then sell them for 1200+ EACH for a profit of around 10,000. No crafting necessary at ALL. No increase of price either (Bear pelts are ALWAYS 240 each from the Huntress) because they're a natural resource, like wood or minerals. If you aren't at the point where the Huntress can sell you bear and other pelts, then just farm Bear pelts near the Homestead in the Frontier (bears are in that area and not far from the Homestead fast travel... so farming is moderately easy).

I say it again: Don't even bother crafting. If money is your goal (and not inventions, upgrades, or weapons), then just stick with Bear, B eaver, and Wolf pelts.