PDA

View Full Version : No Homestead Missions?

Hdsht16
11-07-2012, 04:34 AM
I beat the game and I figured I would do the homestead missions but they are not showing up. I did 2 of them while playing through the game figuring I would be able to finish them up after the story. WTF is going on? Do I have to start over now?

NewBlade200
11-07-2012, 04:37 AM
They're not only in the homestead. Thry looking around the other maps

SolsticeXI
11-07-2012, 04:42 AM
Apparently you have to do the home stead missions constantly as you progress over the game and unlock them, the very first homestead missions you get are on sequence 5. I do not know if this is working as intended but if you miss even 1 of the missions you wont be able to level up the other artisans then.

heres a guide on the order you "suppose" to follow, usually i just try to complete the homestead missions before i start the story missions for the sequence.

http://www.gamefront.com/assassins-creed-3-how-to-level-up-artisans-guide/

and also like what newblade200 said, the missions also appear on frontier, boston and new york cities. So you do have to check the locations frequently to see if there are homestead missions that popup, if not just look at the guide above.

NewBlade200
11-07-2012, 04:49 AM
You can still do the missions. I did them after I finished the game

JACKEDRAM1500
11-07-2012, 04:52 AM
I beat the game and I figured I would do the homestead missions but they are not showing up. I did 2 of them while playing through the game figuring I would be able to finish them up after the story. WTF is going on? Do I have to start over now?

I restarted my game from sequence 11 just for the homestead missions. They are easy to miss if you aren't looking for them specifically.

Plus i decided to do it before i finished the game so i have the ending to look forward too still.

Crafting is something i wanted to do "during" the story so that i could use the unique weapons on stuff that actually mattered.

SolsticeXI
11-07-2012, 04:52 AM
You can still do the missions. I did them after I finished the game

Hmmm not for me though, i had to painfully restart my entire playthrough. But if what you said is true, i guess it might not be working as intended then.

NewBlade200
11-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Must be a glitch. Like the outfit you get from it