PDA

View Full Version : My DLC code is not valid?

Kaziku_
11-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Hi, so I just received my Assassins Creed 3: Join or Die edition for the PS3 in the mail today. The first thing I try to do is redeem the DLC codes.

The code for the Benedict Arnold DLC works fine, but not the code for Ghost of War/Multiplayer Sharpshooter Pack.
It gives me the message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid Please check your entries". I've checked about a dozen times; I entered the code correctly.

I was hoping somebody could help me out with this before I contact the seller. I bought the game from a reputable online store, but because I have to send a query online, it might take a few days before I get a solution from them, and I really want to start playing ASAP.

Thanks a lot guys, any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I suspect someone has already used the code, from a code generator or by guessing or something. Usually when you enter a code incorrectly a red exclamation mark appears to the left of the code you just entered after the message is displayed. But after I enter my code the text box area just goes blank instead.

Oh, figured it out, redeem ingame, not PSN store, that's confusing.

AssassinVenice
11-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Hi, so I just received my Assassins Creed 3: Join or Die edition for the PS3 in the mail today. The first thing I try to do is redeem the DLC codes.

The code for the Benedict Arnold DLC works fine, but not the code for Ghost of War/Multiplayer Sharpshooter Pack.
It gives me the message "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid Please check your entries". I've checked about a dozen times; I entered the code correctly.

I was hoping somebody could help me out with this before I contact the seller. I bought the game from a reputable online store, but because I have to send a query online, it might take a few days before I get a solution from them, and I really want to start playing ASAP.

Thanks a lot guys, any help is appreciated.

Call Ubisoft support in in your country or nearby.
They will give you another one.

Kaziku_
11-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks, that sounds like a good idea.

Xeho
11-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Did you ever get the code to work in game on the extra content menu? I tried in the store & the code a friend gave me for the Captain's outfit just says the code was already redeemed or invalid. But instead of seeing the code with a red ! the code disappears. But if I change a letter or 2 around it stays with the red ! in front of it. I have never had this happen before.

Edit: I tried in game it said no longer valid, but I still find it odd that in the store, the code just disappears.