PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions about navel and theif club.

ImmediateBag907
11-07-2012, 03:20 AM
For the navel battle at virgin islands how do you make the ship open up so i can shoot the gun power? and where would one find a courier to catch.

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 04:49 AM
"navel" battle at virgin islands.. I'm liking the sound of it ;) :D

deskp
11-07-2012, 06:14 AM
where would one find a courier to catch.

I only got them when i had atleast 1 noteriety level. Never seen any when inkognito.

ImmediateBag907
11-08-2012, 05:01 AM
why are courier so god **** rare i mean you can spent hundreds of thousands of hours looking for one

weston_19
11-08-2012, 07:27 AM
You have to damage them first to create a weakness that your swivel guns can penetrate. Stratagy on manuevers is paramount in flanking them to get a shot while avoiding damage yourself. This is super important against man o wars, as the chain shot has to be very well places to get good EOT. Also remember that while one side is reloading the other is ready to go. Getting the wind right and twisting and turning you can decimate without any upgrades. I only had the rudder and extra canon and beat every naval mission. While i didnt get every optional objective some are impossible w/o the upgrades, i found the challenge of not having a large advantage and in particular danger the most fun ive had yet. And yes, i did take down 3 man o wars with 2 upgrades. Great fun, try it!