PDA

View Full Version : Where is Duncan Little?

Ratonhagon
11-06-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm in Northern Boston and have liberated all possible missions and I'm at 85%. The game says to talk with your district contact, but this time, unlike other recruits, this one doesn't appear on my map and I've loaded every inch of the map. Does anyone know where he is/what's the problem?

Escappa
11-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Well I think he is in one of the houses ( a bar ) along the street that faces the ocean to the right of the map ( with a lot of people selling stuff ) so check the doors. He will be standing at the bar counter, having a drink.

Ratonhagon
11-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Thanks so much dude I couldn't find it anywhere online. They should definitely fix this though.

Saqaliba
11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Had the same problem. The icon did not show up on my map until I had completed all his liberation missions and even some of them I had to find manually because their icons did not show up on the map. Because of this I think I missed out on some of his dialogue. BTW...You can have more dialogue with him after you get him and he tells you some good background info on who he is. You will find him in the same bar.... so I am guessing that the other recruits have similar dialogues, but with all these icon glitches - good luck finding them.

Ratonhagon
11-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Yeah it gets really frustrating after a while. I've managed however to get all 6 assassins after so much time searching for him. Hopefully they'll fix it.