PDA

View Full Version : Open Map/ Free Roam Pirate or Naval DLC

projectpat06
11-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Since we are getting "The Tyranny of King Washington" as an alternate story for DLC, my wish is that they expand on the naval mechanics and give us that open world of sailing in a another alternate story. Have a map in the Caribbean that has several islands and a semi large port town to sail between and explore to allow for more free running, fighting, looting, and new general stores to get new items. Have a set story that has Connor stuck between a legendary Pirate and of course the British Armada. Allow us to hand over the wheel of the ship to Mr. Faulkner and move around the ship as we please. Also give us the ability to go into our Captain Quarters and upgrade it with mementos. I would like to have a reason to continue to use all my upgrades on the ship and continue to use the awesome captain outfit and captain kidd outfit. There's plenty of potential in this to just use the mechanics and resources that you already have. If you can make a game in a year, you can do this DLC in a few months. Thank you Ubisoft.

Please add other ideas or thoughts as well.

Nnamerif
11-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Since we are getting "The Tyranny of King Washington" as an alternate story for DLC, my wish is that they expand on the naval mechanics and give us that open world of sailing in a another alternate story. Have a map in the Caribbean that has several islands and a semi large port town to sail between and explore to allow for more free running, fighting, looting, and new general stores to get new items. Have a set story that has Connor stuck between a legendary Pirate and of course the British Armada. Allow us to hand over the wheel of the ship to Mr. Faulkner and move around the ship as we please. Also give us the ability to go into our Captain Quarters and upgrade it with mementos. I would like to have a reason to continue to use all my upgrades on the ship and continue to use the awesome captain outfit and captain kidd outfit. There's plenty of potential in this to just use the mechanics and resources that you already have. If you can make a game in a year, you can do this DLC in a few months. Thank you Ubisoft.

YES please

Silent Running5
11-07-2012, 12:09 AM
I agree, a Naval DLC would be awesome, Its a lot of fun and very unique, maybe take it up a step or two and gain control of larger and more powerful ships if we can capture them, or gain them as we move up in rank or experience.

Gabe248
11-07-2012, 12:10 AM

That is what I'm talking about!Good thinking and the whole captains quarters thing I think that should be where u sleep and u can decorate any way u want and I think they should expand and go and stay at sea for as much times u want...:D:D:D:D

ProBomb2012
11-07-2012, 03:44 AM
And New bada** outfits

Mako
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
The naval part of this game is very unique and incredibly fun! I cannot wait for a game based entirely on this. "Pirates" for the 21st century. =)

TeamCoby
11-11-2012, 04:57 PM
You have a great idea.

WiriestScroll3
11-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah we need Aquila back it will go rusty on harbor. Free the Aquila for us there is not any point that ship if we cant use it freely :-) Also you guys can edit little bit assassins recruits etc. It should be like in AC:Brotherhood.