PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Store, discuss here fellow PC gamers...

x-Lyyr-x
11-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Ok ladies and gentlemen. I have pre-ordered the Freedom Edition for PC in late August.
Money was taken from my account immediately (which is fine by me), but the order status is still "Order Submitted".
I have taken a screenshot of the invoice on the day of purchase, but when i click on it now it says "Server Error".

I wonder what is going on, I am a bit weary that something might be wrong with the store :(

Anyone in a similar situation (with Ubisoft Online Store)?

Thank You.

x-Lyyr-x
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Ok correction : It seems the money was not taken afterall :(, i have just checked the transactions from august and Ubi does not show up there :(... I swear i have seen my account debited on the day of purchase, but it seems they gave me back the money somehow ? (Oyo)?

I am super confused now

Dellers
11-06-2012, 09:31 PM
That's completely normal. They check if you have enough money on your account immediately, but you won't actually pay before they send it. It's the same everywhere.

AntiChrist7
11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
yeah they only take the mone of your account when the you have the game/ is send for delivery. I've bought the game in august, and there has been no money subsracted from my card. the status of my order is "order placed".

x-Lyyr-x
11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
yeah they only take the mone of your account when the you have the game/ is send for delivery. I've bought the game in august, and there has been no money subsracted from my card. the status of my order is "order placed".

Thank You guys this is very comforting to hear. I guess all is right then...

BzkGB
11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Hope it works out for you man :) I ordered the Freedom edition too, but now that it's no longer showing up on the UbiStore I can only hope my copy doesn't get delayed due to low stock or something similar.

x-Lyyr-x
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Good news... payment has been taken and my order is in processing :)

Check your status guys maybe yours is on the way too :)

Thanks Ubi, i am happy...

Dellers
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
You're lucky. Mine got canceled yesterday.

BzkGB
11-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Good news... payment has been taken and my order is in processing :)

Check your status guys maybe yours is on the way too :)

Thanks Ubi, i am happy...

Yup, got "Order in process" also. Happy to see it, finally :)

x-Lyyr-x
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
You're lucky. Mine got canceled yesterday.

I guess it has something to do with the disappearance of the boxed copies from the ubistore... it seems they underestimated the demand for the PC version, so perhaps some later orders are being cancelled.

I am sorry to hear that brother...

Dellers
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
I ordered back in march...I suppose it's a mistake, but since it's the weekend I won't know yet.