PDA

View Full Version : No voice sound

IAmSamurai22
11-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Hey guys ive been playing Assassins creed Revelations on and off since it came out. I recently redownloaded the game through steam, as i always have done, and carried on playing where i left off in anticipation of the arrival of Assassins Creed 3 being released. Only to realise that when i talk to a person ingame and it loads its little video thingys i have no voice sound. So everything is as normal, no loss in graphics of background sound at all, just no voice sound whatsoever, this is making it unbearable to play as i dont know whats being said and am trying to do missions blind and well its abit pointless. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game through steam twice with no effect. Ive tried creating a new game account on Revelations to see if my original stroy mode was bugged, again no difference. Ive also tried to verify game cache and defragment the game files through steam and also deleted and updated my graphics drivers all to no avail. There is an option under the sound options ingame which says "Talking sound" and this is up full aswell so im stumbed of what to do, have any of you got any ideas so i can continue to play and not have to forfeit a 30 game when im only a 1/4 of the way in.

Thanks in advance.

Craig.

IAmSamurai22
11-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Can nobody help?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi, are there any newer drivers for your soundcard? If you have the latest driver then please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

FourTotal
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM
It's not your drivers. Change your speaker set up from 5.1 or 7.1 to STEREO inside of windows control panel sound applet. IF, after that the game is still missing sound then i suggest you do as ubi-mush suggests and update drivers.