PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Music Glith ???

ZeroX2090
11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi guys,

So I'm having a problem with AC III. I love it, so far it has been amazingly great but, we must admit it, IT'S STILL FULL WITH GLITCHES.

But, this time I wann talk about some glith in particular (that it may not be a glith but, I don't know).
I've always loved Assassin's Creed music. I, literally, listen Echoes of Roman Ruins, Home in Florence, Istanbul and Roman Countryside all the time!
So is weird that I just don't hear ANY music at all when you are in the cities. Sometimes I hear a background music but, is SO low that I can barely detect it. Here's the thing:
SOMETIMES WHEN I OPEN THE WEAPONG WHEEL OR THE MAP A MUSIC STARTS PLAYING.

Is this normal ??? I REALLY miss the beautiful background music I hear all the time when I'm in a city in any Assassin's Creed game.

btw, DOES SOMEONE IF UBISOFT IS PLANNING ANOTHER PATCH????????

MT4K
11-06-2012, 08:35 PM
No ambient music i think is by design. I believe the idea was for the wildlife and city noise to create the atmosphere. Sounds good in theory, but i think most would have prefered atmospheric music instead like in the past games.

There was a thread about it in the past - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720495-No-ambient-music-while-exploring-free-roam!-Forums

CalgaryJay
11-06-2012, 08:56 PM
No ambient music i think is by design. I believe the idea was for the wildlife and city noise to create the atmosphere. Sounds good in theory, but i think most would have prefered atmospheric music instead like in the past games[/url]

Ya, it does sound good in theory, I like the realism they were going for. And for the Frontier/Homestead, they were right, IMO it totally works, love listening to nature.

Even in the inner cities, it can be slow but there's enough noise that its not too bad, though music would've been preferable. But I find when you get on the outskirts of towns, there's practically no city noise anyway, so it just sounds completely dead, really slows down the experience.

I've said this before on here, but they could've kept that "atmospheric" sound by just playing the odd period piece note or 2 here & there, like RDR did. Didn't have to be nearly as prevalent as past games, but you gotta have something.