PDA

View Full Version : My Assassins Creed III review

TGGReviews12
11-06-2012, 07:26 PM
If you want to read it

http://thisgengamereviews.blogspot.com

Had a ton of fun with AC3 and I hope everyone else is.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 07:59 PM
I am having fun with the game, but in my view, anyone who gives this game 85/100 isn't a reviewer - he's a Ubisoft marketing guy, whether he knows it or is paid for it or not.

Besides, overwhelmingly positive reviews for any game are fairly useless. People need to know what's wrong with a game and whether they can accept those things. The last thing they need a reviewer to tell them is what's right with a game - that's the publisher's job.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm interested to read your review but can you tell me if you put Spoilers in it? I really don't want to read those yet.
Thanks

TGGReviews12
11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm interested to read your review but can you tell me if you put Spoilers in it? I really don't want to read those yet.
Thanks

Nah no major spoilers at all in any of my reviews just plot details at most.

AssassinVenice
11-06-2012, 11:23 PM
If I was a reviewer I'd give ACIII a 9 out of 10.
If you disagree, make a game this big and this interesting by yourself.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 11:26 PM
I am having fun with the game, but in my view, anyone who gives this game 85/100 isn't a reviewer - he's a Ubisoft marketing guy, whether he knows it or is paid for it or not.

Besides, overwhelmingly positive reviews for any game are fairly useless. People need to know what's wrong with a game and whether they can accept those things. The last thing they need a reviewer to tell them is what's right with a game - that's the publisher's job.
An Interesting view. Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid bastard..

What an Approach towards subjective opinions..