PDA

View Full Version : Glyphs

SSgt Carmine
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM
A while back, there was talk of glyphs being in AC3, but I've yet to find one in game or see anything about it online. I googled it and the only results were for AC: Brotherhood. Was this just a rumor, or was it dropped from the game, or what? Any solid info would be appreciated.

SSgt Carmine
11-06-2012, 07:50 PM
*bump*

I'm really curious about this. Someone has to have heard something.

abcputt
11-06-2012, 08:03 PM
I was wondering the same

NewBlade200
11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
There are 5, but only in the frontier (I found them already). They're on random trees

De Filosoof
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
There are 5, but only in the frontier (I found them already). They're on random trees

Really? where?

SSgt Carmine
11-06-2012, 08:17 PM
There are 5, but only in the frontier (I found them already). They're on random trees I don't suppose you have a video or picture of their location on the map, do you? The frontier is a big place and I'd rather not spend hours searching for them.

NewBlade200
11-06-2012, 08:27 PM
I was just messing :p I wanted to see if I could get you to comb the frontier for it

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Glyphs come back as some watered down puzzles in the underground sections, but the Free Mason writings are interesting to read. That's all.

De Filosoof
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Glyphs come back as some watered down puzzles in the underground sections, but the Free Mason writings are interesting to read. That's all.

REALLY watered down yeah...

What the **** were they thinking.
So much secret and mysterious stuff going on in that era.
The game is becoming too mainstream.

SSgt Carmine
11-07-2012, 12:10 PM

Well that's a huge letdown. One of my favorite things about the previous couple games was solving those deep, thought provoking puzzles. I realize they're trying to appeal to a broader audience, but does every developer have to make everything overly simple? All so the punk-*** kids (who shouldn't even be playing) will be able to understand it? It's a trend I've noticed in a lot of games recently and they're apparently doing it for the new Splinter Cell as well. Shame on you Ubisoft.