PDA

View Full Version : Connor is so boring

Iamsosobad
11-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Okay, I'm only on sequence 7 so my opinion might change, but Connor is the worst game character I've ever played as so far. He literally has no personality at all, he's just some angry and unfriendly native who hates Templars because the guy who burned down his village happened to be a Templar. I'm trying to enjoy it but there's really no emotion in the game this time, the main character sucks, the supporting characters are meh, the villains are lame, and I'm having a really hard time caring about the story, so far.

silvermercy
11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Can we please have ONE thread where all people or trolls whining stick their whining in there? Thanks. I'm tired of seeing these repeat threads by newbies.

michal1234b
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
How is it that u 're the only guy who thinks this game is boring? Connor is borring? No he isin't it just u, humpbacked guy with glasses without friends playing 24/7 games and now i'm not suprised that u dont find any entertain in games. This is one of the most probaply theoris. Put away ur console or pc for a while and after few days/(weeks?) Get back to this

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Its your opinion OP and I respectfully disagree with it. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy AC III as much as I did/doing.

IceHot100
11-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Can we please have ONE thread where all people or trolls whining stick their whining in there? Thanks. I'm tired of seeing these repeat threads by newbies.

Newbie? Oh the irony! :P

To the OP, well it's a matter of opinion. I don't like the way he thinks. But I loved it how they developed his character. He's humble, yet so destructive. But Ezio is still my favourite :D. And please elaborate what you mean by boring...

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 07:22 PM

To the OP, well it's a matter of opinion. I don't like the way he thinks. But I loved it how they developed his character. He's humble, yet so destructive. But Ezio is still my favourite :D. And please elaborate what you mean by boring...

But you have Connor as your dp.. Ironies over irony :/

EDIT: nvm.. you edited your post. -__-

silvermercy
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm a newbie too but I don't post repeat threads! I always check the forum first.
In addition OP is not elaborating, only whining. Nothing constructive to add so as to stand as a thread on its own.

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 07:25 PM
I have a feeling RatonhnhakeFan is going to kill you... Just saying...

liv2rok
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Altair also had the charisma of a wet fart. So what? Ezio was more lively but only when there was a vagėna on the scene.[spoilers removed] Connor is an act of brilliance. Perfect character for by far the best AC game.

Throney
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Best AC(3) and best main character(Connor). If you don't agree that's fine.. but i am willing to bet that most people who don't like it are either Ezio fangirls or racist. LOL

IceHot100
11-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes I did because I don't wanted to say that I don't like him, I do like him but not as much as Ezio and Altair and I didn't change it since I joined the forums and I don't really care about my dp :)

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Best AC(3) and best main character(Connor). If you don't agree that's fine.. but i am willing to bet that most people who don't like it are either Ezio fangirls or racist. LOL

Whoa, let's be nice, here. Reverse racism, eh? You sound like a certain president accusing the masses of racism if they don't agree with a certain attorney general's actions. Sorry, just joking around. I love Connor.

MT4K
11-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Please use the search function for similar topics.

Also guys be careful about posting spoilers in non spoiler marked threads.