PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Cabins

MarleyMon81
11-06-2012, 06:44 PM
How do I get the hunting cabins to show on my map? I'm through sequence 9 and have all but one hunting challenge left to complete. When I go to the cabin's location on the frontier, there is nothing for me to interact with. There are people there but nothing for me to do. Any ideas?

I was asked the join the brawlers club after sequence 5. Do I have to be invited to the hunting club in order to gain access to the cabins?

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 06:55 PM
No invitation, it's a bug. It'll eventually show up the map after you do several missions at the cabin. For now, here's its location: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuiidOVrQw&feature=youtu.be
Hope this helps. It sure helped me.

MarleyMon81
11-06-2012, 07:18 PM
So just continue doing hunting club challenges and it will show? One of the missions has me visiting one of the cabins which I guess I cannot do right now.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Is there anywhere in the game where you can see how you're doing in the club challenges? I've been playing the game for a few days now, but I see no place that lists your challenges like there was in previous AC games.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Is there anywhere in the game where you can see how you're doing in the club challenges? I've been playing the game for a few days now, but I see no place that lists your challenges like there was in previous AC games.

Open the map, and view the logbook. I know, took me a while to find it.