PDA

View Full Version : We are almost there!! :D

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 02:32 PM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5774/uplay2.png

We are almost there, guys and gals!!! Just 17 days left! :D Can you feel the excitement?

michal1234b
11-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Oh man i feel excitement untill first trailer was relalesed.

Thank's for the UPlay info :)

AntiChrist7
11-06-2012, 04:05 PM
nice to let us know. i wish my digital deluxe edition was already redeemable...

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Thank's for the UPlay info :)

Yeah, Iīve been checking UPlay every day xD

michal1234b
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Ahh.. the waiting is soo annoying.. U see spoilers everywhere.. Even if u trying to avoid them u won't success :/ It just wrong that PC Players have to wait :(

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Ahh.. the waiting is soo annoying.. U see spoilers everywhere.. Even if u trying to avoid them u won't success :/ It just wrong that PC Players have to wait :(

Sad truth. But I heard there might be a DLC in the PC version, so here is something positive :)

michal1234b
11-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Sad truth. But I heard there might be a DLC in the PC version, so here is something positive :)

Huh, we all hope there 'll be some nice suprise for us. Personally, i don't think it 'll be something "big" because there never was anything.

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Huh, we all hope there 'll be some nice suprise for us. Personally, i don't think it 'll be something "big" because there never was anything.

Yeah. We DO deserve something extra, with all this waiting...

Scystab
11-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Yeah. We DO deserve something extra, with all this waiting...

Amen to that sister :p

YazX_
11-06-2012, 08:28 PM
sorry to disappoint you, dont put your hopes up, its only 3 weeks delay, nothing major, its about milking gamers in the future so NO DLC, plus no DLC released on consoles yet, that means no DLC to port to PC.

AntiChrist7
11-06-2012, 08:33 PM

there was the two free sequences in ACII, and the da vinci dissapearance in ACB. but like YAZ_H said, its only a delay of a few weeks, compared to months for ACB and 2. so i dont think we'll get anything

andreja110s
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
plus no DLC released on consoles yet, that means no DLC to port to PC.

Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and Tyranny of King George are all DLCs...

MaceMagoo
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Yep, looking forward to it! My son has it on his Xbox and he says it's great and loves it and it's hell for me to not watch him playing lol, only saw general running around and even on console it looked nice!

ElleCore
11-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and Tyranny of King George are all DLCs...

Umm, no... Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins and A Dangerous Secret are bonus singleplayer missions for the Special editions.

Tyranny of King George is the first DLC from the 5 that are in the Season Pass, and it's not yet released.

BzkGB
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
We're not close enough ._. I'd LOVE to believe we as PC gamers would get a little something extra thrown in for the delay, but that's just not how Ubisoft rolls.

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Noooot close enough! Still 16 days to go -__-

AjinkyaParuleka
11-07-2012, 01:29 PM
what are you guys gonna do when you get ACIII?I am gonna go free running the whole of frontier and take the views :D.

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 01:41 PM
beat up random people and air assassinate a bear! Then go hunting and climb the tallest peak.

Scystab
11-07-2012, 03:34 PM
beat up random people and air assassinate a bear! Then go hunting and climb the tallest peak.

sounds about right.
I got a copy of the new novel today: AC FORSAKEN, gonna read that while i wait for the game now.

andreja110s
11-07-2012, 03:50 PM
what are you guys gonna do when you get ACIII?I am gonna go free running the whole of frontier and take the views :D.

I am going to climb a tree XD

michal1234b
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I 'll do thousand things at once! And gonna break few night for this game!

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 05:43 PM
sounds about right.
I got a copy of the new novel today: AC FORSAKEN, gonna read that while i wait for the game now.

I heard about that novel too. What I'm wondering is if it contains certain stuff from the game.That is why I decided that I'll read it after i'm done with the game xD

Scystab
11-07-2012, 10:14 PM
it's a good novel, just came up abit under page 100-just couldn't stop as soon as i unpacked the package. as far as i understand, the novel is a sort of prologue, but ends when connor is an adult. I won't say more for spoilers sake but if you are interested to find more on how it starts PM me

andreja110s
11-07-2012, 10:24 PM
it's a good novel, just came up abit under page 100-just couldn't stop as soon as i unpacked the package. as far as i understand, the novel is a sort of prologue, but ends when connor is an adult. I won't say more for spoilers sake but if you are interested to find more on how it starts PM me

Ohhhh I wish they were selling Assassinīs creed books in my country >.< I have nothing to entertain myself with, just the ACR MP.

TeamCoby
11-08-2012, 12:02 AM
It has been a long wait hasn't it.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Ohhhh I wish they were selling Assassinīs creed books in my country >.< I have nothing to entertain myself with, just the ACR MP.

I'm replaying all the ACs in the mean time :D

Scystab
11-08-2012, 07:11 AM

Say what, Andreja?? :p Did you forget we are from the same country? :p "Svet knjige" should have them. And also, you can order the book from the Bookdepository, they have free shipping and cheaper books than in our bookshops by the way ;)

lostboy233
11-08-2012, 02:01 PM

Yep my copy turned up on my Kindle this morning, I'm resisting opening it as I made the error of reading the Revelations book whilst waiting for the PC version of the game and spoilt the entire story for myself *sigh*

This one might get read on the 22nd...

WarlordSpinal
11-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Good news. The store page on Steam for AC3 is being tinkered with.

Just this morning it disappeared from the "Coming soon" section on the Steam Store (Though you can still find the game if you just search it in the search box in the store).

It looks like AC3's official store page has been updated with a game icon and it now appears in the Steam registry found at; http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/search/Search.name:Assassin%27s%20Creed%203

(The CDR database is legit and hosts just about every registry entry regarding the Steam Store. Don't worry, it's nothing shady.)

Hoping it goes up for pre-order on Steam in the next few days.

andreja110s
11-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Say what, Andreja?? :p Did you forget we are from the same country? :p

*facepalm* XD Usually I donīt check the country, so yeah, I should start doing that. XD

AjinkyaParuleka
11-08-2012, 08:06 PM
when i first played AC(i.e AC1) i tried to climb a tree(with no success ofc). Now i can climb trees infinitely after i get my filthy hands on ACIII )))

andreja110s
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
when i first played AC(i.e AC1) i tried to climb a tree(with no success ofc). Now i can climb trees infinitely after i get my filthy hands on ACIII )))

One time I tried to climb a tree in ACR... :/ And thatīs how much I want AC3...

ElleCore
11-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I also used to try and jump from building in trees in the past games in the hopes I could stand on one. No such luck. Can't wait for AC3. :)
And the Deluxe Edition is now available on Steam. This is a good day. Great timing with the removal of the Ubishop one. Still no idea why Ubisoft would do that.

Scystab
11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Yep my copy turned up on my Kindle this morning, I'm resisting opening it as I made the error of reading the Revelations book whilst waiting for the PC version of the game and spoilt the entire story for myself *sigh*

This one might get read on the 22nd...

Yes the Revelations novel was quite the spoiler. the whole book was about the same events that happened in the game. But this book is different and i am sure it won't (or rather does not) describe the same events as the game, as this novel is NOT ABOUT CONNOR ;)

I am halfway through almost, granted i haven't play teh game yet, but it would be difficult for ACIII to have all this content alongside Connor's story, but the book does provide a huge twist in the story as a whole.... that much i gathered from a few youtube clips of ACIII from our console using friends because i couldn't keep my eyes off them:)

MrLee95
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
sorry to disappoint you, dont put your hopes up, its only 3 weeks delay, nothing major, its about milking gamers in the future so NO DLC, plus no DLC released on consoles yet, that means no DLC to port to PC.

From Steam order page:
Assassin’s CreedŪ III Season Pass (http://store.steampowered.com/app/2028103/): gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
From Steam order page:
Assassin’s CreedŪ III Season Pass (http://store.steampowered.com/app/2028103/): gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.

he ment additional dlc for the pc players that they would get for free because of the waiting (just like in AC2 and ACB). everyone knows there will be DLC after release...

ThexKezza
11-09-2012, 11:14 PM
13.... More...... Days......
Just a quickie this delay actually saved my grades! If this game wasn't delayed I wouldn't have studied for my end of year exams! Cheers Ubisoft! (But still the delay sucks ;))

ElleCore
11-10-2012, 12:17 AM
13.... More...... Days......
Just a quickie this delay actually saved my grades! If this game wasn't delayed I wouldn't have studied for my end of year exams! Cheers Ubisoft! (But still the delay sucks ;))

11 days here. Are there different release dates for different areas?

kalo.yanis
11-10-2012, 01:08 AM
11 days here. Are there different release dates for different areas?
Yep, it's the 23rd for Europe.

Speaking of being almost there, today I have tragically fallen to a major spoiler, brothers. I had learned not to read YouTube comments or suspicious forum posts, but this year it was 9GAG. I should have known better.

It's like learning about Lucy's death all over again! :(

ElleCore
11-10-2012, 02:05 AM

Speaking of being almost there, today I have tragically fallen to a major spoiler, brothers. I had learned not to read YouTube comments or suspicious forum posts, but this year it was 9GAG. I should have known better.

Well, I live in Europe.. maybe 23rd for retail copies? On digital distributors like Steam and Ubishop it's listed as 22nd of November for me.

kalo.yanis
11-10-2012, 02:12 AM
That might be the case. I'm supposed to receive mine on 23rd from Amazon UK (release date shipping).

Helforsite
11-10-2012, 02:18 AM
I am supposed to receive my retail copy of AC3 from Gamestop Germany on 22nd and i also got express delivery so i hope for 21st^^

andreja110s
11-10-2012, 11:14 AM

I found spoilers on Facebook >.< Fuuuuuuuuuu!!!

kuled2012
11-10-2012, 11:20 AM
I can feel nothing but sympathy for you guys having to wait for much longer, stay strong my PC brothers

dex3108BL
11-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I am ready :D I have forgotten all achievements that i saw , i am almost forgot inserts from trailers :D Also i have not spoiled any part of the story so far :D 10/13 days my PC brothers and we will be free XD

Pleasefixmyacc
11-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Same here, havent checked anything. Not even reviews or easter eggs. Can't wait :D

andreja110s
11-10-2012, 12:59 PM
I am ready :D I have forgotten all achievements that i saw , i am almost forgot inserts from trailers :D Also i have not spoiled any part of the story so far :D 10/13 days my PC brothers and we will be free XD

Lucky guy!!
Yep, just 13 days to go!! Yaaaaaaay!!! :D

WarlordSpinal
11-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Traded my entire TF2 backpack for the Digital Deluxe on Steam today.

Worth it. Completely worth it.

Only 12 days now. My body is ready.

Morankurai
11-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Still 12 days to go. I'm getting more and more impatient.

I luckily avoided any major spoilers till now, although I could not resist watching some freerunning and hunting videos, and I read the achievements, but that's it. xD I can't wait...

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I can feel nothing but sympathy for you guys having to wait for much longer, stay strong my PC brothers

I played some bits on my friend's xbox, and that only served to increase my impatience! :(

soccer06
11-10-2012, 04:57 PM

It's inching closer, lol.

BzkGB
11-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Meh, ****it. Some ******bag just ruined the ending for me.. this is what happens when one platform gets delayed so far behind the rest, ffs. I wish I could just delete it from my brain :(

andreja110s
11-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Meh, ****it. Some ******bag just ruined the ending for me.. this is what happens when one platform gets delayed so far behind the rest, ffs. I wish I could just delete it from my brain :(

Same here, but I am not sure if it is true >.< Three times on Facebook. I guess I should stop reading comments...

MaceMagoo
11-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Traded my entire TF2 backpack for the Digital Deluxe on Steam today.

Worth it. Completely worth it.

Only 12 days now. My body is ready.

I thought you TF2 players thought that that tat was worth more than life itself? They will be hunting you down now....

WarlordSpinal
11-10-2012, 10:36 PM
I thought you TF2 players thought that that tat was worth more than life itself? They will be hunting you down now....

I broke free from the slavery of the hats.

I am a free man with a free mind.

Thanks, ACIII. You cured an addiction with another addiction. Well done.

Andre_0112
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
I broke free from the slavery of the hats.

I am a free man with a free mind.

Thanks, ACIII. You cured an addiction with another addiction. Well done.

What ******ed person traded you that?

kalo.yanis
11-11-2012, 02:23 AM
I can feel your pain. I had part of the ending spoiled for me as well... I think. I'm not really sure whether it's true, though, even though I kinda suspect it is. I'm currently trying to force myself into believing that I don't actually know what's going to happen.

It's hard.

andreja110s
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I can feel your pain. I had part of the ending spoiled for me as well... I think. I'm not really sure whether it's true, though, even though I kinda suspect it is. I'm currently trying to force myself into believing that I don't actually know what's going to happen.

It's hard.

Thatīs one of the reasons Iīm passing to PS next year. :/ Some people are such d***heads... :(

BzkGB
11-11-2012, 04:25 PM

It's hard.

Haha, same here. Trying to convince myself that it was a dream or something but it's just not working :nonchalance:

Some people are just out to be idiots and ruin it for the rest of us. I wish I'd bought AC3 for my Xbox already, that way I wouldn't have had to wait a month and dodge the spoiler-mine-field that is the internet! :p

WarlordSpinal
11-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Just 11 days to go.

Next Thursday.

Gotta focus on something else so time can fly even faster.

andreja110s
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Just 11 days to go.

Next Thursday.

Go and replay the other ACs! ;) Canīt believe how time goes fast when you play it...

ElleCore
11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
I finished AC1 3 times, AC2 7 times, ACB 2 times and lvl 50 in multiplayer, ACR 2 times and prestige 9 in multiplayer. One does not simply replay a game played that long.

dex3108BL
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I have finished all previous games again last week :D Now i will play Half Life games, i have already finished HL1 now to HL2 :D

al-Assas
11-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Some films and documentaries to watch while waiting:

http://thehiddenblade.com/aciii-era-history

soccer06
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Just 11 days to go.

Next Thursday.

Tuesday for us lucky ones!

AjinkyaParuleka
11-12-2012, 07:18 AM
Playing Splinter Cell Conviction and ACII to pass time,11 days to go in here!

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Playing Skyrim. That sure would eat away my time before I know!

Dizlol
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Playing Splinter Cell: Conviction Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 to kill time, already beat all the AC games again last week... CANNOOT WAIIIT

WarlordSpinal
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm actually doing some AC:B multiplayer and replaying the story with minimal armor/advantages. It's surprisingly rather refreshing to not have a hundred health blocks, lol.

Though I'd much rather freeze myself in place until next Thursday.

x-Lyyr-x
11-12-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm actually doing some AC:B multiplayer and replaying the story with minimal armor/advantages. It's surprisingly rather refreshing to not have a hundred health blocks, lol.

Though I'd much rather freeze myself in place until next Thursday.

I wish I could do that... I reserved a holiday from the 22nd til the 29th (so that i wont have to interrupt my AC time with mundane things such as work :D ), and miraculously i got 2 extra days off for the 20th and the 21st....
Holiday with AC3, can't beat that :)

andreja110s
11-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I wish I could do that... I reserved a holiday from the 22nd til the 29th (so that i wont have to interrupt my AC time with mundane things such as work :D ), and miraculously i got 2 extra days off for the 20th and the 21st....
Holiday with AC3, can't beat that :)

Woha, thatīs a lot of gaming! ;)

11 days to go, people!!!!

ElleCore
11-12-2012, 08:33 PM
10 days here. Can't wait!

Scystab
11-13-2012, 11:31 AM
it's tje final countdown...tadada da, tadadada dah!

andreja110s
11-13-2012, 02:26 PM
it's tje final countdown...tadada da, tadadada dah!

LOL xD

ParalysedAlbert
11-13-2012, 05:43 PM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5774/uplay2.png

We are almost there, guys and gals!!! Just 17 days left! :D Can you feel the excitement?

The excitement? I FEEL THE SUNSHINE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs

diaze1
11-13-2012, 10:46 PM
The fact that I was just be able to pre-order a PC copy of the Freedom Edition is pretty... weird. Has it not sold out yet?

I remember last year when I was too late to grab an Animus Edition. My poor heart.
I really hope they won't cancel my order though, I'll just keep my JoD order at Amazon up just in case.

BzkGB
11-14-2012, 08:54 PM
The fact that I was just be able to pre-order a PC copy of the Freedom Edition is pretty... weird. Has it not sold out yet?

I remember last year when I was too late to grab an Animus Edition. My poor heart.
I really hope they won't cancel my order though, I'll just keep my JoD order at Amazon up just in case.

Mind if I ask where you ordered the Freedom Edition? Mine is on "order in process" status over at UbiShop, but a friend of mine hasn't been able to order his.

diaze1
11-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Mind if I ask where you ordered the Freedom Edition? Mine is on "order in process" status over at UbiShop, but a friend of mine hasn't been able to order his.

German UbiShop.

BzkGB
11-15-2012, 12:13 AM
German UbiShop.

Ah, thanks.

ElleCore
11-15-2012, 02:00 AM
One week left.. I can't wait.. it's killing me.

soccer06
11-15-2012, 05:21 AM
One week left.. I can't wait.. it's killing me.

Less than one week for those of us on the North American continent. :D

Scystab
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM
should be next friday for me, so i'm singing Friday, friday, friday, gonna go kill on friday! Friday, friday, friday.... or however that song from that kid goes :D

andreja110s
11-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Here are some good news: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726049-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-3-PC-to-ship-with-all-patches

Just one week to go!! Yaaaaaay!! :D

pirate1802
11-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Just one more week!!
*goes insane*

MaceMagoo
11-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Can't believe I think I've just read on You Tube what happens in the end of AC3 by some nasty twisted POS who posted it randomly to make sure they p*ss off as many people as they can. I can't believe people are this petty and sad.

And this is what happens Ubi when you delay games on one platform!

kalo.yanis
11-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Can't believe I think I've just read on You Tube what happens in the end of AC3 by some nasty twisted POS who posted it randomly to make sure they p*ss off as many people as they can. I can't believe people are this petty and sad.

Join the club...

BzkGB
11-15-2012, 08:31 PM

Same here, mate. In a way though I kinda feel that it's my own fault - I really should stay away from YouTubes comment sections.

I've also read a massive Game of Thrones spoiler on there which, to be honest, kind of killed a fair bit of my enthusiasm for the show.

AjinkyaParuleka
11-16-2012, 06:43 AM
7 more days now...and while watching a trailer in utube,i just got my story spoiled!!!!1111!!!<----Want to be Brainwashed(only that part)

Now i have learned to watch videos on the site :I

pirate1802
11-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Meh I was spoiled about the ending while browsing BSN.. >_< And another spoiler my friend dropped on me.

AlexFili
11-16-2012, 05:42 PM
So desperate to play multiplayer

anik_lc
11-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Yay. 4 days. Less than 100 hours.

leroy19852010
11-16-2012, 06:45 PM
at least the weekend takes up a few days too

AjinkyaParuleka
11-16-2012, 07:04 PM
And also I'm gonna beat up a few innocents just for the lolz.

ElleCore
11-16-2012, 07:07 PM
Yay. 4 days. Less than 100 hours.

It's 6 days left on Steam/Ubishop. Where are you getting it earlier?

WarlordSpinal
11-16-2012, 07:16 PM
It's 6 days left on Steam/Ubishop. Where are you getting it earlier?

He's in the US, i'm assuming. US release is the 20th, i believe.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Wish i could share your enthusiasm. Anyone knows how long it takes for the money to be transfered back to a bank account from ubi?

FourTotal
11-16-2012, 07:55 PM
I want to see your enthusiasm one week after release. If the console release is this messed up its almost guaranteed to be worse for us PC users but it wont matter to me since i am not getting it and enjoying all the moaning here

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I want to see your enthusiasm one week after release. If the console release is this messed up its almost guaranteed to be worse for us PC users but it wont matter to me since i am not getting it and enjoying all the moaning here

Yea im slowly getting there. Was thinking of getting Farcry 3 but now, yea right.

WarlordSpinal
11-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Nah, the AC3 PC launch should be fine.

All of the console "problems" will be fixed thanks to the patch that will apparently ship with the PC release.

No need for a sudden burst of negativity, lol.

ElleCore
11-16-2012, 09:52 PM
What are those console "problems"?

Andre_0112
11-16-2012, 11:28 PM
He probably is talking about the FPS issues on Boston and all the places where there are thousands of NPC's walking around like weirdos.

(Which isn't happening on PC)

I believe that is the mayor issue, everything apart from that are some visual and story bugs.I hope we get the patch with hood toggle with the PC version.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 11:43 PM
And theres the AI pathing and npc multispawning w/e

ElleCore
11-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Oh? I don't see how that is in any way a problem. It's the Xbox's/PS3's outdated hardware, if you've got a good PC you won't have this happening.

MaceMagoo
11-17-2012, 01:21 PM
He's in the US, i'm assuming. US release is the 20th, i believe.

Yes, delay it a month and even then we in the UK get it last of all on Friday! If it wasn't for Hitman coming out on Tuesday I would be annoyed but that can entertain me until then :)

pirate1802
11-17-2012, 01:33 PM

I'll be right here buddy ;)

Johny-Al-Knox
11-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, delay it a month and even then we in the UK get it last of all on Friday! If it wasn't for Hitman coming out on Tuesday I would be annoyed but that can entertain me until then :)

So true, hitman tuesday until thursday i guess !!

F******DASDSA

AjinkyaParuleka
11-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Salvation is nigh mi amicos!

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Guys, today i check AC3 recomended and minimum specs, and i saw that m graphic card its no suported, what's that mean? i cant run the game? i need to buy a new card?

pirate1802
11-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Guys, today i check AC3 recomended and minimum specs, and i saw that m graphic card its no suported, what's that mean? i cant run the game? i need to buy a new card?

Whats your graphics card?

diaze1
11-17-2012, 05:09 PM
That means that your graphics card COULD work, but Ubisoft doesn't care if it won't.

leroy19852010
11-17-2012, 05:16 PM
well the fact i have this on 360 rite now just shows how bad the frame rate is, because ive refused to play it because i dont want to ruin an amazing game, i want to play it smoothly, and i know it will be so worth the wait, this game will look so good with some ant aliasing and high res textures, pretty sure they said pc would get high resx textures? but also it will look so good at 60fps rather than 15-20

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 06:14 PM
whats your graphics card?

nvidia geforce gt 330m

MaceMagoo
11-17-2012, 06:15 PM

Try here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri should tell you if it will.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I'm not in my pc right now, but my video card its not suported in revelations too and i run it on hight so , shoud work

Anyway, Thanks

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm not in my pc right now, but my video card its not suported in revelations too and i run it on hight so , shoud work

I was told I canīt run ACR properly because my GPU and CPU are too weak, therefore I canīt run AC3 too, but I can run the game in max settings without any problem, so maybe there is hope for both of us. :)

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 07:17 PM
I was told I canīt run ACR properly because my GPU and CPU are too weak, therefore I canīt run AC3 too, but I can run the game in max settings without any problem, so maybe there is hope for both of us. :)
yeah, i hope so...

Whats your specs?

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
yeah, i hope so...

Whats your specs?

Windows 7
Procesor: Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @2.50 GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 4GB
32-bit computer
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Ram installed: 4GB
DirectX 11

And as I already said, I can run ACR in max settings.

dex3108BL
11-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Well your graphic card is really bad. I have GTX 260 and i am really worried how it will stand up. I will soon buy GTX 660 Ti. Rest of my configuration is really high end :D

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Windows 7
Procesor: Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @2.50 GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 4GB
32-bit computer
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Ram installed: 4GB
DirectX 11

And as I already said, I can run ACR in max settings.

Weell i have

procesor: intel core i5 2.30GHz
ram: 4 Gb
64bit computer
Nvidia gt 330m
Directx 9

And i cant run in MAX, whats the diference? thanks

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Well your graphic card is really bad.
Yeah, I know... I can just pray itīs good enough to run the game without lag.... :S

Weell i have

procesor: intel core i5 2.30GHz
ram: 4 Gb
64bit computer
Nvidia gt 330m
Directx 9

And i cant run in MAX, whats the diference? thanks

You have DX 9, maybe thatīs because you canīt run the game in max.

randallsb
11-17-2012, 08:15 PM
actually its most likely the 330m, as i assume ur on a laptop?

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, I know... I can just pray itīs good enough to run the game without lag.... :S

You have DX 9, maybe thatīs because you canīt run the game in max.

How can your video card suport DIRECTX 11?

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
actually its most likely the 330m, as i assume ur on a laptop?

Yes, but why dont suport my video card?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Yes, but why dont suport my video card?
Laptop cards, even while from the same group as other desktop cards, don't always perform the same.

As such Laptop / Mobile versions of desktop cards are not supported in any Ubisoft title - they may work, however they are not guaranteed to work the same or offer the same level of performance.

If they don't work - then I'm sorry but not much anyone can do to make them, since it's stated that they are not recommended.

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 08:36 PM
How can your video card suport DIRECTX 11?

I donīt know, man, it just does. Here are some pictures from the control panel and dxdiag:
http://imageshack.us/f/203/dxdiag2z.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/210/dxdiag1.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/204/nadzornaploa.png/

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Laptop cards, even while from the same group as other desktop cards, don't always perform the same.

As such Laptop / Mobile versions of desktop cards are not supported in any Ubisoft title - they may work, however they are not guaranteed to work the same or offer the same level of performance.

If they don't work - then I'm sorry but not much anyone can do to make them, since it's stated that they are not recommended.

Thanks, now i understand.

Just one more question, why just dont suport that version? (GT300)

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
I donīt know, man, it just does. Here are some pictures from the control panel and dxdiag:
http://imageshack.us/f/203/dxdiag2z.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/210/dxdiag1.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/204/nadzornaploa.png/
Might be becaause the game dont suport it.

You have the same classification as me, 5,9

Whats the classification for games?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:41 PM
According to Nvidia - the GT 240 is only DX10

Windows maybe reporting DX11 - since that's the latest version you have installed - however the car d may not be able to use it.

DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/product_geforce_gt_240_uk.html

330m - while a higher number, may not be any more powerful in real life and also have the disadvantage of being a laptop card - so is not officially supported.

You should really not expect to be able to run the game at anything other than a basic level, if your specs meet the minimum required.

Laptop cards maynot be powerful enough to play the game, due to the way they work, so I'm sorry but you may have to wait and see if others can vouch that it will work.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:45 PM

Windows maybe reporting DX11 - since that's the latest version you have installed - however the car d may not be able to use it

330m - while a higher number, may not be any more powerful in real life and also have the disadvantage of being a laptop card - so is not supported.

Thanks, he have a GT 240 with directx 10 and i have a GT 330 with directx 9 , mine is supose to be more advanced , but he have better directx, why?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Thanks, he have a GT 240 with directx 10 and i have a GT 330 with directx 9 , mine is supose to be more advanced , but he have better directx, why?

You have a laptop?

As I have explained - Desktop cards are more powerful.

Have you updated your graphics card drivers?

The model number - does not always reflect the power of the card - esp in Laptops.

If you want to know detailed reasons - I can only suggest you contact your laptop provider.

dex3108BL
11-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Try to download DX manually. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:49 PM

Windows maybe reporting DX11 - since that's the latest version you have installed - however the car d may not be able to use it.

DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.

330m - while a higher number, may not be any more powerful in real life and also have the disadvantage of being a laptop card - so is not officially supported.

You should really not expect to be able to run the game at anything other than a basic level, if your specs meet the minimum required.

Laptop cards maynot be powerful enough to play the game, due to the way they work, so I'm sorry but you may have to wait and see if others can vouch that it will work.

What you mean with basic level?

i have a:

processor: intel core i5 2.30GHz

Nvidia gt 330m

4GB ram

win7 64bits.

I run revelations on high. This one will run on medium right?

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 08:50 PM

*she ;)

I updated Directx, maybe thatīs because.

Hey Shade, do you think there is a slight chanse Iīll be able to run the game without lag?

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:50 PM
You have a laptop?

As I have explained - Desktop cards are more powerful.

Have you updated your graphics card drivers?

The model number - does not always reflect the power of the card - esp in Laptops.

If you want to know detailed reasons - I can only suggest you contact your laptop provider.

Sorry i dont know she* have a desktop . yes, its updated :)

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Well according to Nvida site - the 330m is DX10?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/notebook-gpus/geforce-gt-330m/features
High Performance GeForce DirectX 10 Graphics Processor
GeForce GT 330M includes a powerful DirectXŪ 10, Shader Model 4.0 graphics processor, offering full compatibility with past and current game titles with all the texture detail, high dynamic range lighting and visual special effects the game developer intended the consumer to see.

Have you installed the latest updates for your laptop / Direct X ?

If you have - I can suggest you contact your laptop provider and see what they suggest, since they should be the ones you contact for issues or support.

However - that does not mean you will still be able to run the game - since as I said, laptop cards are not officially supported.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Try to download DX manually. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

i will do it, how can i now what version of directx i have?

dex3108BL
11-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Shade is right, you could be able to play AC3 on laptop but game is not officially tested on laptops.

Press Windows key on keyboard + R, than type dxdiag and click Ok.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Well according to Nvida site - the 330m is DX10?

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/notebook-gpus/geforce-gt-330m/features
High Performance GeForce DirectX 10 Graphics Processor
GeForce GT 330M includes a powerful DirectXŪ 10, Shader Model 4.0 graphics processor, offering full compatibility with past and current game titles with all the texture detail, high dynamic range lighting and visual special effects the game developer intended the consumer to see.

Have you installed the latest updates for your laptop / Direct X ?

If you have - I can suggest you contact your laptop provider and see what they suggest, since they should be the ones you contact for issues or support.

However - that does not mean you will still be able to run the game - since as I said, laptop cards are not officially supported.

I think yes but i will do it again and see...

Hope i can run it :)

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 09:01 PM

Go to Start and type dxdiag. Look under DirectX version.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey Shade, do you think there is a slight chanse Iīll be able to run the game without lag?Sorry I can't make assumptions - since if you pay for the game based on it and it does not work, you will be mad.

Officially the system requirements are the ones you should follow - items lower than required, may impact performance in unknown ways or prevent it from even launching.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Shade is right, you could be able to play AC3 on laptop but game is not officially tested on laptops.

Press Windows key on keyboard + R, than type dxdiag and click Ok.

Well i found an interesting thing.

I'm in a bad pc right now, really bad, have 5 years (mine is 2) and i do it and says i'm with directx 11, and i'm sure he cant suport direct 11

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Well i found an interesting thing.

I'm in a bad pc right now, really bad, have 5 years (mine is 2) and i do it and says i'm with directx 11, and i'm sure he cant suport direct 11
As far as I am aware - please correct me if I am wrong - that just means DX11 is installed.

Your graphics card has to be able to use it, which depends on the models hardware.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 09:06 PM
As far as I am aware - please correct me if I am wrong - that just means DX11 is installed.

Your graphics card has to be able to use it, which depends on the models hardware.

I dont knew that, sorry :)

Soo, now (after instal directx 11) its with the pc, my part is done right?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 09:08 PM
I dont knew that, sorry :)

Soo, now (after instal directx 11) its with the pc, my part is done right?
If everything is installed and updated yes.

Amaral724
11-17-2012, 09:09 PM
If everything is installed and updated yes.

Ok, i thinks it is, thanks again :D

andreja110s
11-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Sorry I can't make assumptions - since if you pay for the game based on it and it does not work, you will be mad.

Officially the system requirements are the ones you should follow - items lower than required, may impact performance in unknown ways or prevent it from even launching.

I guess that means no...

BlastThyName
11-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Thank you very much Mr Shade for sharing useful information with us, you probably see it as trivial details but believe us for people who are eagerly waiting the game it means something.

Still, my only complain is the use of tessellation, has the team said anything about what elements are tessellated ? We know that water is one of them, nothing about characters ?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Thank you very much Mr Shade for sharing useful information with us, you probably see it as trivial details but believe us for people who are eagerly waiting the game it means something.

Still, my only complain is the use of tessellation, has the team said anything about what elements are tessellated ? We know that water is one of them, nothing about characters ?
Any of the info I have posted - is just common sense PC house keeping suggestions or freely available on the internet.

Re: Tessellation - I'm guessing it's full scene, so everything.

I don;t have any info on it, however I don't think it would be just water ;)

BlastThyName
11-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Any of the info I have posted - is just common sense PC house keeping suggestions or freely available on the internet.

Re: Tessellation - I'm guessing it's full scene, so everything.

I don;t have any info on it, however I don't think it would be just water ;)

Well, the details you shared with us are not available anywhere else. We knew about tessellation and DX11 features but we had no idea about the shadow settings and textures etc..

With regard to tessellation...I hope Nvidia will tell us more about it. It can't be applied anywhere given that it's an artist driven-implementation (they are tasked with selecting assets that are going to be tessellated) and as such elements such as water rendering are more likely to be enhanced by tessellation.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Sorry if here's wrong topic :D

But can i run this game very well on very high settings?

Amd phenom ii x6 1090t processor
Asus hd 6870 directcu oc'ed gpu
4gb ram
And i have 23'' led working on 1920x1080
can my pc run this game smoothly on very high settings?

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Sorry if here's wrong topic :D

But can i run this game very well on very high settings?

Amd phenom ii x6 1090t processor
Asus hd 6870 directcu oc'ed gpu
4gb ram
And i have 23'' led working on 1920x1080
can my pc run this game smoothly on very high settings?

I'm not sure about very high, the game is going to be quite demanding. Medium settings at 1080p should be good I think.

On the nvidia site you have a benchmark of the game (not the final version though) and a GTX680 can't even reach 60fps at max settings.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm not sure about very high, the game is going to be quite demanding. Medium settings at 1080p should be good I think.

On the nvidia site you have a benchmark of the game (not the final version though) and a GTX680 can't even reach 60fps at max settings.

lol.i can run bf3 on ultra settings on 1080p with fxaa etc. smoothly and 40 fps is should be enough for me

btw can i get link for benchmark?

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 11:49 AM
lol.i can run bf3 on ultra settings on 1080p with fxaa etc. smoothly and 40 fps is should be enough for me

btw can i get link for benchmark?

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-310-54-beta-drivers-released

Further optimizations are planned of course.

Regarding your GC's performance I don't believe you, ultra settings are not achievable at 1080p with this GC. High sure but not ultra. With FXAA I suppose that must be less demanding. My apologies then.

http://www.centrale3d.com/Battlefield-3-benchmark-des.html
According to this benchmark, 25fps with 4XMSAA.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-310-54-beta-drivers-released

Further optimizations are planned of course.

Regarding your GC's performance I don't believe you, ultra settings are not achievable at 1080p with this GC. High sure but not ultra.

lol u think i'm lie to you?

i'll take some screens
i can upload a video too but i dont have youtube acc

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 11:54 AM
lol u think i'm lie to you?

i'll take some screens
i can upload a video too but i dont have youtube acc

If you have read my post you should know you don't have to. If memory serves the ultra settings include 4XMSAA but as you mentionned FXAA I believe you are telling the truth.

In the light of this "discovery" (I did not even remember BF3 had a built-in FXAA) you should be able to run AC3 on max settings with FXAA.
However TXAA is not a given.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 12:02 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n1cl6v.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/10xefsm.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/27y49cw.jpg

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Those screens don't tell me anything if FRAPS is missing. What about the framerates ?

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 12:18 PM
should do 64p map multiplayer with fraps

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Just to be clear : I don't doubt BF3 is playable with his GC with FXAA but I doubt it's the case with the hugely demanding MSAAx4.

As it stands, his screenshots don't back up his claims.

Unless DmAxd shows me a screen with a lot of effects going on and FRAPS displaying at least 30fps I don't have any reasons to believe him.

To get back to AC3, I don't think a 6870 has enough grunt to run the game maxed out w/ TXAAx4 at 1080p/60fps.

Not to mention that tessellation will be quite demanding as well.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 12:26 PM
belive or not i can play this game on ultra. fps is usually 35-40 depending on scene.

if u want to see more just write to google:Hd 6870 battlefield 3 multiplayer

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 12:34 PM
belive or not i can play this game on ultra. fps is usually 40 sometimes drop into 35 depending on scene.

if u want to see more just write to google:Hd 6870 battlefield 3 multiplayer

This is not a revelant option considering the fact that those youtubers don't care to show the settings they're running at.

You are free to pretend whatever you want, the facts remain :
http://www.hardware.fr/articles/856-13/benchmark-battlefield-3.html

http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,851282/Battlefield-3-11-Radeon-and-GeForce-graphics-cards-tested/Reviews/

With MSAA a 6870 is not enough, as I've already stated FXAA is not a problem for this GC.

Again, that does not necessarily mean you are not going to run AC3 at max settings/1080p/60fps with FXAA. I believe that's possible but not with a costly AA solution.

DmAxD
11-18-2012, 12:56 PM
i'm not expecting 60 fps and my gc cant get this fps i just want play game smoothly on very high so 35-40 fps is enough for me .

btw my card is not just hd 6870 its asus hd 6870 directcu and its factory overclocked and i can overclock it when necessary.:)
anyway thnks game will launch in 5 days we'll see :D

when i got the game i'll take videos.

BlastThyName
11-18-2012, 01:21 PM
i'm not expecting 60 fps and my gc cant get this fps i just want play game smoothly on very high so 35-40 fps is enough for me .

btw my card is not just hd 6870 its asus hd 6870 directcu and its factory overclocked and i can overclock it when necessary.:)
anyway thnks game will launch in 5 days we'll see :D

when i got the game i'll take videos.

As long as you go with FXAA you don't have anything to worry about. ;)

Pieteris
11-18-2012, 01:31 PM
3 days 9 h 29 min 56 sec Cant wait for it !!! :D

andreja110s
11-18-2012, 01:49 PM
3 days 9 h 29 min 56 sec Cant wait for it !!! :D

5 days for us! An entire weekend of AC3!! [edit] yea! :D

spectatorx
11-18-2012, 02:05 PM
5 days for us! An entire weekend of AC3!! yea! :D

Same here, on novermber 23rd while waiting for package with my freedom edition i will be singing this:
http://youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0?hd=1

Ha ha ha haha :D

andreja110s
11-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Same here, on overmber 23rd while waiting for package with my freedom edition i will be singing this:

LOL xD

Helforsite
11-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Same here, on overmber 23rd while waiting for package with my freedom edition i will be singing this:

I will hunt for you and when i finally found you, I will not let you escape into a quick painless death. And you will know my name is the Lord when I take back my stolen 10 seconds of my life!

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I will hunt for you and when i finally found you, I will not let you escape into a quick painless death. And you will know my name is the Lord when I take back my stolen 10 seconds of my life!

punch him in the nuts from me

spectatorx
11-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Ha ha ha ha :-) Guys, why so serious? ;-)
You need to chill up a little ;-)

andreja110s
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Hmmmm, this is weird. Just tried this:

Try here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri should tell you if it will.
and this appeared:
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4310/dfgnx.png

Johny-Al-Knox
11-18-2012, 09:41 PM

and this appeared:

What do u mean?

What were u expecting--`?

andreja110s
11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
What do u mean?

What were u expecting--`?

Everybody told me my graphics card is ****, so I was expecting an X where the graphics card is...

Johny-Al-Knox
11-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Everybody told me my graphics card is ****, so I was expecting an X where the graphics card is...

No offence but it is :p U barley have the recommended settings. So dont expect to run on high settings atleast

andreja110s
11-18-2012, 10:26 PM
No offence but it is :p U barley have the recommended settings. So dont expect to run on high settings atleast

I know that, thatīs why I am surprised.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 10:37 PM
i have the game, doubt i'll be able to play it though. oh well :/

kalo.yanis
11-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Well, congrats, people, the PC version has been leaked all over torrent sites. Surprisingly late this time around, I might add.

MaceMagoo
11-18-2012, 11:32 PM

and this appeared:

Excellent :D at least you know it will be fine.

McJobless
11-19-2012, 02:48 AM
Another laptop user here (Bet you love us a lot).

I've got a Geforce GT 630M which seems to fit the recommended specs, and I can run all of the past AC Games on the highest settings (Max resolution is 1366x768 which should help increase performance a bit) and Crysis 2 on Ultra (there's a slight frame-rate drop but seeing as I used to run a Dell Dimension 8400 I'm used to it). It's DX11 with Pixel Shader 5, so that should run just fine, yes (BTW, noticed that in DX11 mode, there was a MASSIVE speed up in Saint's Row 3 on max settings, while in DX9 mode the game would chug along)?

My main concern is my processor. I'm running an i7, but it's clock speed is only 2.3GHz. Disregarding the fact that hyperthreading is enabled (8 logical cores), is the clock speed going to affect the game much?

Spermz
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Only 4 day left cant wait :))

Andre_0112
11-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Only 4 day left cant wait :))

1 day for me.

*DANCE OF WIN*
*DANCE OF WIN*
*DANCE OF WIN*

McJobless
11-19-2012, 03:08 AM
3, but I get the thing delivered to my door at 6AM so there's no need to wait for downloading or have to run down to the store.

diwas13
11-19-2012, 03:35 AM
1 more day, hopefully steam has pre-load for the game tomorrow and I also got 2 days off work :)

andreja110s
11-20-2012, 06:42 PM
So, North Americans, did you get the game? :)

For the rest of the world: 3 DAYS LEFT!!! :D

cuppa_joe
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
got a key and a bunch of broken links. and no way to get to a support tix. no joy here

cuppa_joe
11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
i am hoping i can just torrent the game and enter my key there. it is a LEGIT key that shoulda worked outta the box. no joy

MaceMagoo
11-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Ooops, bye-bye Cuppa_joe....

cuppa_joe
11-20-2012, 09:07 PM
did i mess up? if i did i am sorry!

BzkGB
11-20-2012, 09:08 PM
did i mess up? if i did i am sorry!

I think it's because you mentioned torrenting the game (even if you do have a legit CD key).

cuppa_joe
11-20-2012, 09:17 PM
my bad, won't happen again. I guess what I was asking, in my own east boston, public school kinda way, is if i do that thing, will my key work? I just wanna play!

andreja110s
11-20-2012, 09:21 PM
my bad, won't happen again. I guess what I was asking, in my own east boston, public school kinda way, is if i do that thing, will my key work? I just wanna play!

I donīt think it will. Every CD has itīs own key.