PDA

View Full Version : Random dead bodies in the frontier....

KrYpToNiC95
11-06-2012, 09:43 AM
I was running around the frontier only to find a random dead red coat that was lying in the middle of a road. After seeing this I decided to look it up on the net and some people have found dead mohawk men as well as a weird man who pops up near the lighthouse before diving into the water from a rock that is there. Are these glitches because they occur too often to be random. Those bodies also have a fair amount of arrows and pelts on them too.

Silhouelle
11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
The random dudes probably got killed by animals. I saw a wolf take out a redcoat before running off as the other one fired at it.

The guy at the lighthouse though, dunno. I've also seen him, and even dived into the water after him to see if I could interact some way. Suicide is my guess. He knew he couldn't swim going in!

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Pumpkin head man.... Its a myth in the game that he attacks random NPC's at night. He is headless and rides a horse but wears a pumpkin as a head, Last time i saw him he cackled and rode off, no joke. Keep doing the frontiersman myth missions, You spot him around the battlefield, Dead bodies everywhere.

zainzombie
11-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Lol yea yesterday I saw Pumpkin head man too, after all of the previous frontiersmen missions I was sure this one was full of **** too, but atleast there was a guy (psycho killer) who was actually killing people in frontier and not a complete bs like other myths. I doubt he was headless though.. just some psycho. I would love to see him again (I doubt that will happen).

I have not seen the dead redcoats or human bodies in frontier yet.. but I have seen alot of dead animals. Then yesterday I saw 2 wolves hunting down a deer and eat him. Then I killed the wolves.. justice was served.

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Lol yea yesterday I saw Pumpkin head man too, after all of the previous frontiersmen missions I was sure this one was full of **** too, but atleast there was a guy (psycho killer) who was actually killing people in frontier and not a complete bs like other myths. I doubt he was headless though.. just some psycho. I would love to see him again (I doubt that will happen).

I have not seen the dead redcoats or human bodies in frontier yet.. but I have seen alot of dead animals. Then yesterday I saw 2 wolves hunting down a deer and eat him. Then I killed the wolves.. justice was served.

I really need to start travelling more in the frontier. I havent seen any wolves chasing down deers, I have only seen some wolves kill guards, two male elks fighting and a wolf howling at the moon. Still trying to find a mother wolf with her cubs.

zainzombie
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
I didnt see them chasing down the deer, I may have missed the chase. I just saw the 2 wolves surrounding a deer (on both sides) and then attacked at the same time then ate it. It was pretty awesome watching though.

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I didnt see them chasing down the deer, I may have missed the chase. I just saw the 2 wolves surrounding a deer (on both sides) and then attacked at the same time then ate it. It was pretty awesome watching though.

Cool, Any idea what hunting region this was in?

zainzombie
11-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Um.. no.. sorry. I was just running around not knowing where was I. Didnt notice the region. Will note it down and let you know if I see anything like that again.

theboy9
11-23-2012, 05:41 PM
I have often seen some wolfs with cubs , or think it was cubs, they were rolling and playing , and iv'e seen some bears with cubs :) and back to the random dead bodies , the reason is animals , ive so far seen some attacked by bears, wolves , bobcats , and red coats ;)

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Well I know animals can also attack NPC's because thats how I got the predator trophy was watching a bobcat attack a patriot. But the dude with a pumpkin on his head is just in that one mission I dont think he actually goes through the game killing characters. Although if so then that is pretty sweet.

Brownsnakeeyes
11-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Ive seen the bear cubs playing and fighting, also I'll see a deer with a baby deer. But you can't any of them. Never seen wolf cubs. Wonder if it has anything to do with the seasons.

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Ya the Headless Horseman was cool. After the first few Frontiersman challenges, I thought they were ALL going to turn out to be fake, which was a tad disappointing. So that one was cool.

Was actually hoping to run into "him" again down the road in the Frontier but doesn't sound like it's gonna happen, aside from finding his bloody destruction once in awhile. (at least he leaves us bodies to pickpocket)

montagemik
11-23-2012, 05:59 PM
How many people actually tried to Shoot the squirrels seen running up the trees ???
(it won't allow it , but i had to give it a shot lol )

SleezeRocker
11-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Lol yea yesterday I saw Pumpkin head man too, after all of the previous frontiersmen missions I was sure this one was full of **** too, but atleast there was a guy (psycho killer) who was actually killing people in frontier and not a complete bs like other myths. I doubt he was headless though.. just some psycho. I would love to see him again (I doubt that will happen)..

Yeah too bad we couldn't Assassinate him would've been a hell of a trophy lol

Oh yeah I guess this would be a SPOILER but Has anyone gotten the Hessian Hack text file? Supposedly it's said that The Hessian was the Headless horseman or something SPOILER

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Haha and I love everyone calling him "pumpkin head man". I can already tell the legend of Ichabod Crane & the Headless Horseman has only been used to scare kids on this side of the Atlantic over the past couple centuries. Was terrified of any rural bridge at night when I was a kid because of that story.

...either that or its still too early in the day for me to detect wittiness.