PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III - The horse can't get over very minor parts of the environment.

clerg
11-06-2012, 07:06 AM
The most frustrating bug on the game is that my horse gets stopped up on very minor things in the environment. Sometimes it just stops for no reason and/or get stuck in a place and I have to leave it behind. This is a such huge part of the game, that it seems like the horse should have more jumping actions. It has one jump and that's it. There's just so many parts of the environment, specifically in the frontier, that your horse should be able to jump over.

Also, I wish they had a fixed button to call your horse with. I hate having to use up one of my four D-Pad Spots with it or go into my weapons menu every time I call it. If R3 called your horse instead of centering the camera, it would be worlds better. I never use centering. It's useless to me because I'm pretty freakin' good with the camera pan. lol. That's kind of the fun aspect of 3rd-person games, isn't it? Getting good with the camera?