PDA

View Full Version : how to add assassin's to your team?

kal-elhalvorsen
11-06-2012, 06:58 AM
first of all. ths game is awesome, but there is a couple of things that is totally ******ed.....

1. how to add assassin's to your "team"??

2. can you buy shops *** inn the older games?

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 07:02 AM
First you must talk to a specific person in the area, They are on the map ( a smaller version of the liberation symbol) Then after you talk with them do all the liberation missions in the area.

kal-elhalvorsen
11-06-2012, 07:07 AM
aha. It's exactly what I mean by that is much annoying things in the game!!, I never had figured this out in game!

-thanks

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 01:13 PM
bumping to reply later - will be getting into this part this morning & don't understand who homesteaders are & who recruits are yet.
I'm baffled on the Stockpiling screen too...

kal-elhalvorsen
11-06-2012, 11:34 PM
so now a have another problem, I've done all the liberation missions in Boston without talking to the recruit first, does this mean that i dont get more assasins, than those in new york??

this makes no sense!!

in a way, the game is great but on the other hand it is much too complicated and complex!

I do not understand why they have taken something good as in the other games, and made it ridiculous!

-Thanks

Escappa
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
If you made the liberation missions first there shouldn't be a problem. Talk to them afterwards and see what's happening. I'm not 100% sure but I think there are a few more missions unlocking after you talked to them, keeping the game from going into a pardox.

kal-elhalvorsen
11-06-2012, 11:50 PM
yes it thought so too, but it's not all recruits you can talk to afterwards, I do not know if there is an error in the game or what, but when I go to talk to them, as marked on the map, then the person is not there or it is not possible to talk to them!
as for example in a bar, when I go into the building then the person is not there!

has anyone the same problem or is it just my bad luck / ignorance?