PDA

View Full Version : Make The Bow Viable In AC3

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 04:00 AM
it is almost sad how bad the bow is in this game Connor is a expert hunter. which implies hes an expert archer. the mere fact the bow is so bad contradicts the story.

suggestion: make the bow semi rapid fire, and make the button input "tap triangle" instead of "hold triangle". Connor should be able to use the bow in any situation. drawing and shooting a bow should be second nature to him considering he grew up with the thing.

just a suggestion. feel free to post your thoughts below

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 04:05 AM
I honestly don't want this.. well.. actually.

It would be cool if we had both a shortbow and a longbow. Longbow would function the same as our current bow, but with a much longer range. The shortbow would be rapid fire with a slightly smaller range than the current. Or for simplicities sake, combine the two and have a range limitation on the rapid fire ability.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 04:06 AM
I don't like how short a range the bow has, but you actually don't have to hold down the bow button. If you get close enough for an enemy to be highlighted (without aiming), you can just tap the button and the game will do the aiming for you. Aiming's only for enemies further away. Try this in combat, also. Counter, then press the bow button.

Edit:

My suggestion actually enables semi-rapid fire, though I'm not sure what your definition of rapid fire is. If it's Kratos in GoWIII, that's way too fast.

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 04:08 AM
I can't wait to use the bow.. 15 more days...