PDA

View Full Version : PS Vita Liberation Bundle

Trixtabella
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM
I was going to buy a Vita and then at E3 they announced the White bundle with Liberation. Got quite excited and held off buying it but it doesn't appear to be released in the UK, any of you guys know if they plan to or not?

Sn1p3r-28
11-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Same here mate. I was gonna get it on release date along with my copy of ACIII for PS3, but alas the bundle was never released here in Australia either.

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 12:01 AM
I was going to buy a Vita and then at E3 they announced the White bundle with Liberation. Got quite excited and held off buying it but it doesn't appear to be released in the UK, any of you guys know if they plan to or not?
Hi there.

The AC3 bundle in the UK - is only available in Black :( - it's available from Game and amazon amongst others.

I don't think there are any plans to update it to the white version :(

Trixtabella
11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Ahhh that sucks. I guess I will just have to get the black one, or buy one from America but then I would have to buy all the games from their too, which isn't such a big issue.

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Yeah :( - I love the look of the white one - but it's down to Sony to release it..

you could always contact them and ask if they plan to release it..

They maybe holding it back for another game in the EU?

Trixtabella
11-06-2012, 09:12 PM
I spoke to my friend who is quite Techy and she said should be ok to play games on bought in the UK only issue I may have is connecting to my PS3, so conntatced Sony to ask if there would be any other issues. Fingers crossed I get a reply.