PDA

View Full Version : Interestin occurrance...., new ta me.....

Rogue Agent 035
11-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I am currently toward the end of sequence 5 (restart forced after hard drive hiccup). Anyway, after syncing the frontier highpoint I was too far from the enterance to the homestead so I fast travel..., an as I walked along the trail the controls froze, camera spun around only to see Achilies chased by 2 bandits an him tellin me "Get outta the way". Then everything returned to normal, has this happened to anyone else, I know the devs put that in there an it wasn't a random thing, but still was pretty cool!

Rogue Agent 035

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Agent, I've encountered wolves eating the carcass of a redcoat. I've also spotted some mini-wars waged by the two factions. In my opinion, they should've added more of these random occurence; I would've liked to see Achilles fishing with other Homesteaders, for example.

InfectedNation
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
It's not a random event, it's scripted... You'll see who they are in the next memory.

Rogue Agent 035
11-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Agent, I've encountered wolves eating the carcass of a redcoat. I've also spotted some mini-wars waged by the two factions. In my opinion, they should've added more of these random occurence; I would've liked to see Achilles fishing with other Homesteaders, for example.

Yeah, I witnessed that while syncing the frontier, I watched 2 redcoat patrollin while high in a tree, an next thing I know a small pack appeared, an as the guards got closer, I though "This isn't gonna be pretty" :cool:

Rogue Agent 035
11-05-2012, 09:28 PM
It's not a random event, it's scripted... You'll see who they are in the next memory.

Yeah, I saw who they were...., just that that didn't happen the first time I fast traveled to that location a few days ago.

projectpat06
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM

I have yet to see any of this. Would be nice though.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 05:28 AM
If you quick travel to a random liberated fort, you will probably witness a mass boxing match between the Patriots and the Loyalists.

blacklimoband
11-06-2012, 05:30 AM
I had exactly the same thing happen Rogue, QT to the homestead entry point, get turned around, and the scripted event played out. Thought it was a glitch at first til I realized it must be a scripted thing.