PDA

View Full Version : Connor's story will be explored further?

KiShiDo
11-05-2012, 06:51 PM
We know that AC III was said to end Desmonds story... But is it so for Connor?

I somehow find the epilogue stuff a bit strange with him spotting the beginning slavery and someone hacking into the Animus and is "controlling" Connor... Who could it be and will we see more of him? Either the templers hacked into it or the Assassins are there once again... Desmonds's father could relive the memories of Connor as well, as he is a descendant as well?

FirestarLuva
11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
I hope it is. Also, in the end when Connor talks with Juno, what she tells him hints at more Connor games.

pirate1802
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
It doesn't work that way. Connor could have been an ancestor of Desmond's mom. So its not entirely possible that Des's father could view his memories. But if Desmond has an unknown brother/sister or an unknown child, they can view Connor's memories. I'd really want them to make another Connor game, he's a great character.

kuled2012
11-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Absolutely, one thing I was massively disappointed in was the lack of showing of the Apple of eden..Washington had the Apple somewhere around the 1780s I think? Would love a sequel for Connor.

KiShiDo
11-05-2012, 08:23 PM
It doesn't work that way. Connor could have been an ancestor of Desmond's mom. So its not entirely possible that Des's father could view his memories. But if Desmond has an unknown brother/sister or an unknown child, they can view Connor's memories. I'd really want them to make another Connor game, he's a great character.

Desmond said after sequence 3 to his dad why he isn't entering the Animus... it his his descendant as well

KiShiDo
11-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Absolutely, one thing I was massively disappointed in was the lack of showing of the Apple of eden..Washington had the Apple somewhere around the 1780s I think? Would love a sequel for Connor.

Yeah we have nothing on how he got it after all... And seeing Desmond watching how his "freed" home from britains/templars is turning out to be any better than with them

KiShiDo
11-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Well now after getting all Pivots and seeing the animus synched into a cloud I'm even more sure... very interesting

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Desmond said after sequence 3 to his dad why he isn't entering the Animus... it his his descendant as well

Well yes then William can certainly view Connor's memories XD