PDA

View Full Version : would you like a game with connors father SPOILERS!!!!

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Would you like a game with haytham in England? He has an interesting background and some people think he was an assassin before he was a templar. It would be cool the see how he became a templar and all the stuff around that. And a lot of people also want a game with a templar. please don't post anything about haytham afther sequence 6, i'am still there.

ElderGamer1
11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
I hate Haytham,He is boring,he is only cool when he is with connor,alone he is boring,and not fun.
NO :)

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I hate Haytham,He is boring,he is only cool when he is with connor,alone he is boring,and not fun.
NO :)
Why do you hate him?

FirestarLuva
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure they'll make a game with Haytham, but if you're interested about his story before AC3, there's a book called AC: Forsaken that's currently out. It tells Haytham's backstory and Connor's years in assassin training. :3

vivaxardas
11-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Yes, I would like this.
Also I would prefer that assassins and templars be two warring fractions of the same hidden race. I would find it pretty convincing if descendants of the people with alien DNA simply have different ideas about ancient legacy, and what to do with it, and thus it was the beginning of the conflict. Then they would have eagle vision, and can track their templar ancestors as well for hidden clues. There would be no problems with an overall story, their bloodlines need not intersect, so they would not, for example, be able to live Ezio life because none of the templars is his descendent. In this case Haythan need not be an assassin first, and training would be the same.
BTW, it is strange that in the Database Shawn refers to Haytham and his associates as assassins. If he did not know they were templars, then he has no ability to really track people. In this case how on earth did he find out that they were assassins???

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure they'll make a game with Haytham, but if you're interested about his story before AC3, there's a book called AC: Forsaken that's currently out. It tells Haytham's backstory and Connor's years in assassin training. :3
I know but my English isen't good enough (yet) to read an English novel. Ac renaisance and brotherhood are already translated in dutch so i'am waiting for the rest.Its gonna be a long wait i think only 2 now still 3 to go...

kuled2012
11-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I LOVED Haytham before I learned that...you know >_> But I think now after knowing who he really represents I don't think I'd like playing as him.

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 07:49 PM
I LOVED Haytham before I learned that...you know >_> But I think now after knowing who he really represents I don't think I'd like playing as him.
But he isen't such an evil templar as cesare and his gang. So it would be cool to se more reasonable templars and even more important he was once an assassin.

pirate1802
11-05-2012, 07:51 PM

Why so much hate for.. them? I'd Love to play as ..them after playing 5 games as the ..other them.

pirate1802
11-05-2012, 07:52 PM

I'm still waiting for my PC copy, should I read it before playing the game or would it take something away? Note that I already know about the spoilery thing of sequence 3.. >.>

FirestarLuva
11-05-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm still waiting for my PC copy, should I read it before playing the game or would it take something away? Note that I already know about the spoilery thing of sequence 3.. >.>

It does show the part of the game you get to play as him, so it's your choice if you want to or not. :3 You can start reading it and then stop at a certain point if you don't want to get it spoiled.

kuled2012
11-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Even now that I'm replaying the Haytham sequence's it doesn't feel right :p but you have a point. Templars in the end strive for the same goal, but the methods at how they do it..I just don't think I'd like it.

Apirka
11-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Give me all the Haytham <3 So, yes, I'd love to play him more.

And huh, now that I've looked that book up, I don't think the description matches what's said in game? But whatever. I guess this is one AC book I'll have to read... I'll just have to deal with the writing style for once.

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Give me all the Haytham <3 So, yes, I'd love to play him more.

And huh, now that I've looked that book up, I don't think the description matches what's said in game? But whatever. I guess this is one AC book I'll have to read... I'll just have to deal with the writing style for once.
Have you read the other novels?

Apirka
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh no.I've read an excerpt from... the Revelations one, I think? And the writing style turned me off. I'm only considering getting this one because... well, Haytham. He's pretty much what I like most about the game.

lothario-da-be
11-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Oh no.I've read an excerpt from... the Revelations one, I think? And the writing style turned me off. I'm only considering getting this one because... well, Haytham. He's pretty much what I like most about the game.
The writing style doesn't irritate me. But that could be because my version is translated, was yours in German?

Apirka
11-05-2012, 09:27 PM
The writing style doesn't irritate me. But that could be because my version is translated, was yours in German?

No, it was an English excerpt on some website meant to promote it, I think. But I can be pretty picky when it comes to writing, so maybe that's it. But considering that I can get the book almost for free (€5 is not an amount one can complain about, I suppose), I'll have a look.

lothario-da-be
11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
No, it was an English excerpt on some website meant to promote it, I think. But I can be pretty picky when it comes to writing, so maybe that's it. But considering that I can get the book almost for free (€5 is not an amount one can complain about, I suppose), I'll have a look.
DAFAQ 5euro? here the novels cost 20 euro!

Solid-Shammy
11-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I liked Haytham more than Connor, so I'm definitely interested in his character. I feel as though their relationship was building up to be something so much more, real shame what happened to Haytham.

LilyasAvalon
11-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Honestly, I would. I absolutely LOVED Haytham, and, to a point, preferred him over Connor. Playing as a templar was refreshing anyway, even if it was a shock. Besides, he wasn't ORIGINALLY a templar, they could easily do a game of him in his assassin years leading up to his alliance shift.

kuled2012
11-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Honestly, I would. I absolutely LOVED Haytham, and, to a point, preferred him over Connor. Playing as a templar was refreshing anyway, even if it was a shock. Besides, he wasn't ORIGINALLY a templar, they could easily do a game of him in his assassin years leading up to his alliance shift.
According to the wiki he defected when he was 13, I don't think baby assassins is the way forward. :P

Apirka
11-06-2012, 06:09 PM
DAFAQ 5euro? here the novels cost 20 euro!

It's on Amazon for 10 o.O And since my copy for AC3 arrived late due to shipping issues, I've got a coupon over 5 euro from them... But that's still just half your price. How odd.

deskp
11-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Umm, we already had about half a game with him....... I'd rather half of the next game be with Connors SON!