PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a couple of things...:S

simonjako
11-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Okay first of, ac3 is immensely fun, perhaps feels a bit rushed, i dunno.. anyway after playing all other ac games, i am very very confused as to how the bortherhood works.

First of how the hell do they level up? where can i see theyre level? Where are they in the world, is their no hideout? is there no logo on the map for where they are? it sais there is 14 contracts available but when i go to map there are 0 that are available(when i hover over the different areas).

Im at sequence 9 and only have 2.... can i still get the others?

-The homestead. I currently have 4 people? - How do i get the others to show on the map, yehyeh explore, and i have, where the hell are they :S am i zoned out because i didnt find them earlier? how the hell do i level artisans, is their a place i can see which level they are?

Am i completely dumb here, or is this not showed.. :S

someone please help me, im very confused, no hand holding what-so-ever in ac3.. ive missed out on alot it seems, if i cant get them.

thank you in advance :3

Mr_Shade
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Just a quick reminder - if people are going to talk about spoilers - please don't..

spoilers are not allowed in this forum..

but, please continue without ;)

UrDeviant1
11-05-2012, 03:28 PM
By sequence 9 you should have unlocked 31 homestead missions. Most Homesteaders have 4 separate missions each In order to level them up, so by the time sequence 9 comes around you should be able to do missions: Manor Mysteries 2 (located in NY), Woodworker lv.2 (located In Boston), Farmers lv.4, Huntress lv.3, Miner lv.4, Blacksmith lv.3 (located In Boston), Doctor lv.1, Tailor lv.3 and Priest lv.2. If you can't yet do these level mission It's because you need to go to the cities and frontier to complete certain homesteaders quests. Look for the Homestead mission icon In Boston, NY and the Frontier. As for the Assassin Contracts, I don't know haven't done them yet.

LetticeXvi
11-05-2012, 03:53 PM
To Improve the Homestead you must complete homestead missions.
To Increase your asssassin army you must complete all the Liberation Missions. New York City North District is the hardest to complete as not all the missions are shown on the minimap. So you have to explore a bit to find them all.
I'll bump my post from the other day, "To sum up some of the questions." I explain it in a little more detail.

simonjako
11-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you guys for the help :) ive figured it all out now, at least the things i had trouble with.

/spoiler/

As for the assassins brotherhood, will they ever come to the homestead and live? perhaps the empty room on second floor in the manor?

ProdiGurl
11-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I didn't know any of this..... I'm in the middle of Sequence 5 & clueless.... I just went thru the Stockpile details & I'm confused as to how it all works.
Someone on another thread complained about AC3 doing too much hand-holding... I disagree with him on that. Sometimes you need to know how something works & why, not just how to carry out the mechanic of it.
Like showing me to buy lumber & how to trade it isn't telling me what I'm actually doing it for - what is going on - why am I buying it & from whom... and why am I trading it etc.
I have VERY little complaint about this awesome game but some things were taken for granted that we'd just know.
:) (or was it explained & I totally missed it?):rolleyes: