PDA

View Full Version : Any news on when the new PATCH is coming out?

AssassinVenice
11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
I'm getting desperate for one! Framerate is unbearable here on my PS3, in the cities specially, and the bugs are just driving me nuts!

I mean, Connor's outfit colour doesn't change at all during cinematics, his hair is kinda awkward, no putting hood back on, map icons don't show up properly (Liberation Missions, I'm looking at you), no music during free roam, etc...

JUST FIX IT ALREADY UBISOFT!:mad:

Kaimooo
11-05-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't got much of an issue with framerate or bugs and I'm playing on ps3 aswell.

And I also had the liberation missions that didn't display properly on the map but I think that's just because you didn't explore that piece of city because your map wasn't cleared at that part.
Synchronize points don't cover all of the map so you gotta look for them manually.

Maybe reinstalling your gamedata and redownloading the patch helps?

AssassinVenice
11-05-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't got much of an issue with framerate or bugs and I'm playing on ps3 aswell.

And I also had the liberation missions that didn't display properly on the map but I think that's just because you didn't explore that piece of city because your map wasn't cleared at that part.
Synchronize points don't cover all of the map so you gotta look for them manually.

Maybe reinstalling your gamedata and redownloading the patch helps?
It's streaming issues that are causing the "stuttering" during city gameplay. If you have a digital copy of the game (PSN copy) then it should play just fine. Sad thing is, I have a physical copy of it.

misterB2001
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
It's streaming issues that are causing the "stuttering" during city gameplay. If you have a digital copy of the game (PSN copy) then it should play just fine. Sad thing is, I have a physical copy of it.

After 3 obvious glitches in the first hour of gameplay, I haven't had a single one since. Frame rates are fine. I'm on sequence 10 on ps3 btw

Mr_Shade
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi Guys,

The team are currently working through the bug reports - I am sending in daily reports of bugs and issues - as are the other FM's

Until the team have made the choices about what will go into a patch [or patches] - there is going to be little or no news - I'm sorry to say.

We don't want to give a date - only for something to go wrong, leaving you disappointed - however rest assured your feed back IS being read and actioned upon.

Please continue to post your bugs and feed back in the pinned threads though - since they play a vital role in collating which issues are a priority - AND also report bugs to Ubisoft Support - who are also helping in the process!

it's vital you are reporting issues to support - so they are also aware of the numbers of people affected - and the potential cause - such as hardware / disc etc

Rithrius
11-05-2012, 02:30 PM
I've also noticed that some map markers don't appear at all or just dissapear randomly.

kriegerdesgottes
11-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I've also noticed that some map markers don't appear at all or just dissapear randomly.

Yeah that happens a lot to me as well.