PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order bonus issue.

MylesKempken
11-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Hi all,

Having never posted in these forums before I'm not sure if this is the correct way of addressing this issue. I pre-ordered AC3 from eb games and the specific pre-order bonus was called "a dangerous secret", the additional content was to be a new memory the completion of which unlocked a flintlock musket (called a pirate flintlock in game i think) and an alternate colour scheme for the Aquila. I've completed the memory and unlocked the weapon but cannot work out how to access the option to change the aquila's colour. I'm begining to suspect that it was left out lof the game but still advertised as being present, that said the wikia page says that the colour is included as a part of the bonus so maybe I'm simply stupid/unobservant. I would appreciate help with this as the alternative colour was something that I was looking forward to.

Mr_Shade
11-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you checked the support site?

There is an FAQ there - with details of just what the unlock awards and how it works :)

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17306

MylesKempken
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
No I have not. Thanks, I'll check it out.

jasen91
11-06-2012, 05:52 PM
I've got the same erroc except ,I downloaded the Sawthooth sword and I can't access it, I mean in my download screen (assassin creed in gamemenue) i don't have any bonus displayed. I only have my uplay passport ? On my Xbox 360 parameters i don't see either the downloaded content. furthermore I tried back to downlaoded it again , and my code didn't work anymore. PLease help me.