PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Lots of glitches prevent Completionist trophy!

Jaxelrod
11-05-2012, 09:22 AM
New York Liberation Missions > Make Jacob Zenger an Assassin

He is already level 11 in my game, can't get anymore experience. Yet this mission is stuck at 90%. All other assassins reached 100% without issue.

Delivery Request > Items

Mission is asking for "Ciders". I am 100% in the homestead and do not have the recipe for this item. Am also missing the recipes for "Toy Dolls" and "Soap".

Jaxelrod
11-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Okay, I have discovered yet another bug that is preventing 100% completition.

Delivery Request > North New York

When I click on the NPC to get the quest, he does not give me the quest, but the NPC becomes inactive. Restarting the game does not fix the issue. Can not get the quest.

Jaxelrod
11-07-2012, 04:21 AM
I am now at 17060/17070... the only thing not at 100% is "Make Jacob Zenger an Assassin".

This bug literally makes getting the completionist trophy IMPOSSIBLE. Spending 50 hours to complete a game, only to run into a bug that prevents you from completing the game? Chances are I will not be buying another Ubisoft game.

ApocaLeepse
11-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Yeah, my Encyclopedia of the Common Man objective is glitched. I'd do the 100% sync objectives to finish off my 100%, but what's the point in wasting any more time on my save if I'm just going to get screwed out of getting 100% in the end? Really Ubisoft, if I have to start a new save, I shall be trading my game in and that'll be the end of my loyalty to you as a customer. You had the nerve to announce DLC a whole month before the game was even released, a month that could have been spent play-testing the game rather than making extra content for a game that clearly needed more time in the polishing process. Now I understand that by the time Ubisoft announced the DLC, the game would have gone gold, but extra play testing could have made the day-one patch more effective at erasing these game-breaking glitches.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Hi guys, please ensure you post here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

kyy357
11-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Make Jacob Zenger an Assassin.

I'm having this same problem. Jacob Zenger is at level 11 with the title assassin but the progress for that mission is stuck at 81% preventing me from gettin Completionist trophy !

Edit. Sorry just noticed your message Ubi-Mush

the-nextbadman
12-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Okay, I have discovered yet another bug that is preventing 100% completition.

Delivery Request > North New York

When I click on the NPC to get the quest, he does not give me the quest, but the NPC becomes inactive. Restarting the game does not fix the issue. Can not get the quest.

Same happened to me