PDA

View Full Version : Convoy Bug, Twin Holster Bug, and Pouch Upgrade Bugs in Regards to UPlay

The_Dude360
11-05-2012, 04:04 AM
The first bug I have experienced in Assassins Creed III was the land convoy bug. I was busy in New York and I received word my convoy was under attack, so I sent my Assassin Recruits to save it. Needless to say, my Assassins were successful, however, upon returning to an accounting book, it still lists my convoy as under attack and it is completely unusable. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing a similar bug and if there is a solution to it to please help me :) If there is no solution now, hopefully there is a patch to fix it soon.
Furthermore, since it's already mentioned in the Forums I believe I will not spend much time on this area but the Twin Holsters are not working. Hopefully this also gets patched soon.
Finally, in Regards to the UPlay reward The Life Scratcher that increases Connors consumables he is able to carry, most of them do not work. A couple of the consumable upgrades that were supposed to be included don't even show up under my recipes? Also, I crafted a Rope Dart 1 upgrade, and it hasn't increased my carrying capacity at all. It's kind of disappointing. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem and if so has anyone found a solution?

I hope these are patched soon :) but I am pleased with the game and it is very enjoyable, even with a couple bugs here and there.

Z1MM0 Z MAN
11-05-2012, 07:08 AM
The first bug I have experienced in Assassins Creed III was the land convoy bug. I was busy in New York and I received word my convoy was under attack, so I sent my Assassin Recruits to save it. Needless to say, my Assassins were successful, however, upon returning to an accounting book, it still lists my convoy as under attack and it is completely unusable. I was wondering if anyone is experiencing a similar bug and if there is a solution to it to please help me :) If there is no solution now, hopefully there is a patch to fix it soon.
Furthermore, since it's already mentioned in the Forums I believe I will not spend much time on this area but the Twin Holsters are not working. Hopefully this also gets patched soon.
Finally, in Regards to the UPlay reward The Life Scratcher that increases Connors consumables he is able to carry, most of them do not work. A couple of the consumable upgrades that were supposed to be included don't even show up under my recipes? Also, I crafted a Rope Dart 1 upgrade, and it hasn't increased my carrying capacity at all. It's kind of disappointing. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem and if so has anyone found a solution?

I hope these are patched soon :) but I am pleased with the game and it is very enjoyable, even with a couple bugs here and there.

I have this exact problem glad im not the only one. When I equip dual pistols then fast travel out of the homestead my 2nd pistol disappears and it becomes just a empty holster.
i have also purchased the rope dart upgrade 1 and it did not work still can only hold 5 rope darts at one time.
Dont know if its got anything to do with the Life Scratchers pack but mine and this guys problem seem to be the same

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 07:21 AM
If you are experiencing any bugs please make sure you report them to Ubisoft Support immediately. http://support.ubisoft.com/

For the Uplay Life Scratcher Pack-
For the Singleplayer ammo capacity, after you have claimed the Uplay Reward you need to go into the game and craft up your pouches to the highest capacity. You are able to do so after you have access to the Accounting book.

If it still doesn't work please do contact Support.
For the Convoy-
Have you tried to go back to the Homestead and trying it?

The_Dude360
11-05-2012, 07:49 AM
If you are experiencing any bugs please make sure you report them to Ubisoft Support immediately. http://support.ubisoft.com/

For the Uplay Life Scratcher Pack-
For the Singleplayer ammo capacity, after you have claimed the Uplay Reward you need to go into the game and craft up your pouches to the highest capacity. You are able to do so after you have access to the Accounting book.

If it still doesn't work please do contact Support.
For the Convoy-
Have you tried to go back to the Homestead and trying it?

I have already crafted all my pouches to capacity upgrades however for example my Rope Dart total still maxes out at 5 where it should be 6 with pouch 1 and then 7 with pouch two. I'm on sequence 10 so I have access to everything artisan wise. As for my convoy, yes I have returned to my homestead to try to fix it but I have had no luck. Thanks for your reply and time.

The_Dude360
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Also, it disappointS me that if you are to change to the Jamestown outfit (or any other colour schemed robes) they don't properly change or change at all in cut scenes. I will have to test what happens if you were to change to the Ezio outfit if it would appear in cutscenes. When I wear the Jamestown white and red robes, in cutscenes I still have the original assassin blue robes from Seq 5

CocaCola47Q
11-07-2012, 03:41 AM

I have this same problem and apparently so do some others, http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121103193742AAoilQV , so far there's only been a way to kind of make money but not nearly as much as if the convoy was available. Hopefully a patch comes out soon to fix it.

GambleScramble
11-07-2012, 07:13 AM
For the Dual Pistols problem, i went to the assassins room in my homestead house and equipped a different gun, then went back to the previous gun, and ever since then, I have always had dual pistols. Hope this helps.

besoboy101
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
I have the same problem and I haven't found any solution yet,I hope there is a patch soon

ShardofTruth
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Yes, the convoy and twin holster bugs are still around, I think they are reported since day 1 and were never (completely) fixed. The Life Scratcher Pack works as intended though, only the rope arrow capacity is bugged, because it should've been started with 3 (as the other tools) and upgraded to 4 or 5 (with the Life Scratcher Pack) respectively.

J7hnny
02-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Extracted from: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*/page142

Dual Hosters -

Without a question, the most inconvenient glitch of the game. Once the player have access to the Logbook, he can craft up to 3 Convoys, load it in the 'Trading' section of the Logbook and send it to discovered General Stores and Trading Posts. When sent, a Convoy has a calculated risk of being attacked when crossing the Frontier. If under attack, the convoy must be saved within the limited time. If exceeded, the player loses the convoy. Once lost, a Convoy can be recrafted, BUT, there's a glitch in which the Convoy remains under attack, disappearing from the Frontier and from the Assassin's Guild. Once glitched, the player permanently loses a Convoy slot. I'd advise you not to start any missions and remain outside the Frontier to be able to send recruits to save it (make sure it's 100% success rate), always paying close attention to your Newsfeed. If you're unable to reach 100% success rate or there aren't any recruits avaiable, do it yourself. And do it fast. Better safe, than sorry!

Land Convoy -

Without a question, the most inconvenient glitch of the game. Once the player have access to the Logbook, he can craft up to 3 Convoys, load it in the 'Trading' section of the Logbook and send it to discovered General Stores and Trading Posts. When sent, a Convoy has a calculated risk of being attacked when crossing the Frontier. If under attack, the convoy must be saved within the limited time. If exceeded, the player loses the convoy. Once lost, a Convoy can be recrafted, BUT, there's a glitch in which the Convoy remains under attack, disappearing from the Frontier and from the Assassin's Guild. Once glitched, the player permanently loses a Convoy slot. I'd advise you not to start any missions and remain outside the Frontier to be able to send recruits to save it (make sure it's 100% success rate), always paying close attention to your Newsfeed. If you're unable to reach 100% success rate or there aren't any recruits avaiable, do it yourself. And do it fast. Better safe, than sorry!

lucas1991416
02-19-2013, 03:01 PM
hope there will be update patch soon to solve the twin holsters bug:(:(:(

beakhey
12-11-2013, 08:07 AM
There supposedly was. Thing is, if we don't notice that it's fixed, then it's not really fixed, is it? Combining this with the numerous troubles people've had with Black Flag, the next title is just going to be the Ubiscrewed team giving you the finger.

"Forget the customers, we have their money."
~Ubisoft