PDA

View Full Version : chest in forts

mahoney1092
11-05-2012, 01:29 AM
any secret to the chests in the forts

JACKEDRAM1500
11-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Most forts have secondary entrances so if you want to avoid a big fight at the gates find the alternate entrance and you can kill them from the inside. Remember to avoid line of sight. Find a safe spot like a hay wagon and just watch how the guards move for a bit and then you can get a good sense of timing for the stealth kills.

If crap hits the fan and you have trouble with the brutes don't be afraid to back off and let your health regenerate it won't reset anything and it will pull everyone out of position so you can get some combos going and mow them down while they are scattered.

At first i didn't care about being stealthy so i would just kill them all in a big fight but it's actually much more enjoyable to stay hidden and pick them off one by one.

mahoney1092
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
It wont let me pick lock the chest i have tried and tried didnt know if there was some secret to getting them opened or what

sj5561
11-07-2012, 03:34 AM
@mahoney1092 I picked the lock like 15 times just to watch the lock slide back shut, got pissed at it and was walking away when all the sudden the loot started rolling in on the top of screen, I thinkit's a glitch keep trying.

aContingency
11-07-2012, 03:48 AM
The slide on the top of the keyhole acts as a timer, if you don't hit trigger to break the lock fast enough before the slider reaches the other end, you have to try again. So spam that right trigger. That seems like how lock picking works here.