PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Man talking about animus hack? O_o [spoilers]

willstannard
11-05-2012, 01:03 AM
{SPOILERS}
So the man speaking at the end of the game concerning the animus hack? Who was it and who was he talking to? He said to not spend to long exploring America or something along those lines so can we assume he's speaking to I dunno...the next main charictar mabye. And considering he was able to access Connors memories, does that mean the person being spoken is an ancestor of Desmond's? Orrr am I completely off the mark and he's just talking to the player here because I've heard no one els speek of this? :P

kriegerdesgottes
11-05-2012, 01:04 AM
I assumed he's just talking to Desmond. I'm not so clear about what exactly happened to him at the end of the game.

willstannard
11-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Well it sounded like a new charictar and I'm not sure Desmond's in any state to be spoken to :P

Element CL
11-05-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm really confused by this too. Apparently the mini game at the end is a hack but he doesn't explain what the point is. There is also a message that pops up showing a different hack has been unlocked but there's no place I can find to use it or look at it or whatever you would do.

NekoKera
11-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I like to think of the Animus Hack as Absturgo trying to dig into what the Assassin's were up to, but I suppose it is up to the player to decide just who is trying to hack into Colonial America. The Animus Hacks are just that, they are cheats that allow you to manipulate the game. Anything from changing the weather to being invincible among a few others like infinite ammo, always stealth killing, ect. Pivots help track down hacks that appear in the world. The hacks are only obtainable when you are connected to either PSN or Xbox LIVE so they cannot be found while being offline.

UrDeviant1
11-05-2012, 01:13 AM
It's to unlock cheats. And I have a feeling that might have been Erudito talking. I don't have a clue who he could have been talking to though.

willstannard
11-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Yehh Erudito's a good idea, Haddnt thought of that

Layytez
11-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Doesn't matter who it is. How did they get access to Desmonds sessions ?

projectpat06
11-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Doesn't matter who it is. How did they get access to Desmonds sessions ?

Because Erudito is an awesome hacker. Before AC3 came out, there were all these hidden messages and puzzles from erudito so him being the hacker makes a lot of sense.