PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 needs a new patch please ubisoft :)

scotland124
11-04-2012, 10:55 PM
As i have mentioned before I think that Assassins's creed 3 is an absolutely brilliant game. However that being said they are things that are blatantly keeping me and other people from enjoying the game to it's fullest potential I have previously mentioned the troublesome frame rates which need patched but also there are graphical and gameplay glitches which are also affecting peoples game experience I hope that in a few weeks that this will be a short lived memory with ubisoft releasing a patch to fix these issues I do have faith in the dev team and I can guarantee that any people complaining before, myself included will have nothing to say. I remember watching the e3 footage which blew everyone away and honestly I can't shake the feeling that the released product isn't up to that quality which was shown which is boggling my mind but like I said hopefully this will just be a bad memory and they can get the game to that standard with 1 or 2 patches. good luck!!! :D

MT4K
11-04-2012, 11:11 PM
They are working on another patch. No ETA yet.

scotland124
11-04-2012, 11:24 PM
They are working on another patch. No ETA yet.

Thank you for the info I really appreciate it i'm sure it will fix a lot of the problems people are discussing. :D